Battlefield 4

I hate that map anyway, but both teams rush to the middle. We made it to the mess hall first, so you then spend 25 minutes with 64 players all fighting down one corridor and firing around corners. One grenade takes 6 people out.

Well thats why I call it Metro2 since the first time I played it, and ever since treat it like metro. I avoid it.

It is not nearly as bad as Metro.Very spammy for sure but not as bad. I actually find it fun to find ways to out smart all the Lemmings and get some good flanks/back rages off. I can usually pull it of 5-10 times in a 500 ticket round killing a good handfull of players before they realize whats going on. With a bit of creativity and analytical thought it isn't nearly as hard as people think. Just try very hard not to act like or be one of the Lemmings.

Just that when ever there's a player(or a handfull) that is expecting you to flank them you're stuck outside in the same situation as the people inside. It's very simple to lock it down on the C spot of the outdoor part.

I haven't played since before Second Assault came out. Maybe I should dust it off and check it out again...

Just that when ever there's a player(or a handfull) that is expecting you to flank them you're stuck outside in the same situation as the people inside. It's very simple to lock it down on the C spot of the outdoor part.

I have found mild success breaking the outside and inside locks using the XM25 Smoke and flares. Completely blinds the enemies even if they're using IRNV, then a Zerg rush through with players spawning on squadmates to overwhelm them.

Again, mild success. The locks are often reestablished.

I have found mild success breaking the outside and inside locks using the XM25 Smoke and flares. Completely blinds the enemies even if they're using IRNV, then a Zerg rush through with players spawning on squadmates to overwhelm them.

Again, mild success. The locks are often reestablished.
Often I find myself trying to push through the outside with a friend or two that are on teamspeak with me. Unless this happens the odds of having a squad with people that do something else than whore points in the inside is very unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely. I've found that you can rly ruin someones day camping on the outside with a mortar or two. We've managed to bust the stand off open by just spending a few minutes dropping shells on them. Most likely you're going to have your snipers on the C-hill with the traditional assault and support units right next to the doorway.

M26-frag is my primary.
Its good for close combat, even better at distance as you don't have to be accurate to take people out. Tonight I was at C on Shanghai, enemy helicopter overhead. I just fired one shot just to try and scare him, killed a guy. :| *Hit Share button.

I think it's a dick move, but fuck it, i'm in a war.

Just installed my new SSD, my load times are easily 1/4 of what they used to be. I'm always one of the first 5 people in the next map.

Also, EA tricked me for a second by saying on Facebook that Naval Strike would be available for everybody on April 15th. Thought for a second they would be releasing the expansion for free. I really should have known better. :(

A video for those who cannot play it yet (like you) featuring nice skills by Ravic.

There's a post on battlelog about rubber banding "were not happy about this, were gonna upgrade our servers soon"

There's a post on battlelog about rubber banding "were not happy about this, were gonna upgrade our servers soon"

Yeah, the talk on the different forums are that they have recogniced that their in house EA servers have not been good enough which have given the rubber banding for the consoles especially.

[video=youtube;V-WladmrdNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-WladmrdNQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I like the way theres enemies next to each other, all in the name of science pissing about. :mrgreen:

While kind of awesome, this Megalodon is temporarily ruining Nansha Strike for me. Got steamrolled last night on a full 64-slot server because all 10 people triggering the Megalodon were from my team and used pretty important team assets like the attack boat to get to the buoy.

Towerfall struggles with 6 Titans on screen at once. Then I thought, well, Battleffield has many players and many vehicles. However, the conquest maps are vast and people on screen usually is only about a dozen with a couple of heli's and boats.

Has there ever been an experiment to see how many players can get together at once? (Obviously it only takes one twat go ruin it with a grenade.)