Battlefield 4

It works but its glitchy, you sometimes spawn with no kit, but its useful if youre assault with a high rate of fire weapon and you need ammo with useless teammates

:lol:

EntireExaltedFerret.gif

Battlefield 4 open alpha finally over, it's gone beta. Anybody tested the new patch?

Played a number of hours after the patch. While it does seem to run better and for the most parts I like the hud changes. The hit detection did get some new "features". It now takes more bullets to kill and even if they say the improved hit detection should nullify this you still notice this. And every now and then you get hit markers but you do no damage. For example last night I shot a friend in the back 5 times with a spas-12. And that was by no means the only time or weapon that happened with.

DMR's have been buffed...

Played a couple of hours with my friends yesterday evening aswell. To be honest, I like the small changes here and there, but I still think it's not the 120 Euros worth I paid for it. :| The hit registration is still shit ... but I like the customizable HUD.
Also, this whole concept of "we're naoh making it cloooser to BF3 again!!!1" doesn't really work as a marketing campaign imo, because people who only have BF3 and still play it won't buy something that's basically the same.

And let's be honest, it still is. Even with all the power EA and DICE put into it to make BF4 a good game, it still is a huge fail and will probably be regarged as one forever...
We got BF4 for a year now and I can honestly say, I had the most fun in the two weeks of beta. A game with only a couple of weapons and attachments that was properly balanced. And of course, rose tinted glasses because no one really cared about the bugs in the beta which of course were to be fixed for the final release. Yeah ... it was a lot of fun :lol:

Anyway, here are the most important changes.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;fYiKyHxDI-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiKyHxDI-o&feature=youtu.be[/video]