Battlefield: Bad Company 2

haha yeah it's awesome. pistol goes a bit more quickly though, doesn't it? (isn't it only 50 for a gold? not that i disapprove...)

base-rape is a bit annoying, but you have to agree somehow there's just no other choice. if you've taken all conquest flags, you just push further forward... which then is the enemy base :shrug:

Only if you're an asshole, you asshole. Only assholes base-rape. Entering the enemy base to fuck with them when they have other flags is just good sneaky tactics (neener neener, you can't use your heli and you have four guys tied up who aren't out capping flags). Standing on the enemy's spawn when they have no other spawn points is just plain asshole base-raping that goes on for far too long because the ticket bleed rate isn't fast enough.

Yes, game, tonight, some time.

edit: Oh, right, I won't be on until probably at least 10:00-10:30 central.

Last edited:
VSS + Red Dot + Magnum = win

Spas 12 + Shotgun Range Spec + Magnum = 1 shot kills at 100m+ :D

haha yeah it's awesome. pistol goes a bit more quickly though, doesn't it? (isn't it only 50 for a gold? not that i disapprove...)

Most golds I have on anything is 3 and that's on the tanks lol. I don't exactly favor any gun over another and I just use them all. All silver assault rifles and lmgs are my goal next. Only need the silver m416 for assault.

I have five knife golds and five tank golds (mostly from the gunner seat as an engi because I never have any engis help me out when I tank :( ). I don't have any guns with more than one gold yet.

You know what's a drag? When you play an entire round really well, it ends, then you get "Cannot connect to the EA servers at this time.". All that work for nothing.

:blowup:

Played a whole lot of conquest as engineer this weekend. It went quite well :)

Im getting my k/d over 1 (;

So since you guys mentioned the repair tool kill, I have been going around trying to kill people with it.

Today I got 4 snipers in a row, all lined up on desert. I ended up with 6 repair tool kills that round. I want to bronze star it. I am currently at 9.

So since you guys mentioned the repair tool kill, I have been going around trying to kill people with it.

Today I got 4 snipers in a row, all lined up on desert. I ended up with 6 repair tool kills that round. I want to bronze star it. I am currently at 9.

there's actually a Xbox Achievement involving the repair tool. The Dentist - Online: do a headshot kill with the repair tool

Assaulting bases as an M95 weilding recon is fun. Pistol to take out close targets, rifle for medium and long range targets, c4 to destroy tanks. It's an amazing combination. Even though I was on the losing team both times, I got ace been twice in a row with a combination of kills, destroyed tanks, and flag taking.

Just got my best round ever I think. Medic FTW.

EDIT: WTF, my CPU was at 52C. Guess I forgot to turn up my fan... :(

Attachments

• medic.png
    medic.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Just got my best round ever I think. Medic FTW.

EDIT: WTF, my CPU was at 52C. Guess I forgot to turn up my fan... :(

now all you have to do is make your K/D look better :p

and: after playing BFBC2 for an hour or so, my CPU always ends up at 52?C as well... who cares o_O it's an ok temp isn't it?

now all you have to do is make your K/D look better :p

I was playing support as a medic. I wasn't out to get a large KDR -- I was looking to stay alive and heal/revive my teammates. ;) Teamplay FTW.

and: after playing BFBC2 for an hour or so, my CPU always ends up at 52?C as well... who cares o_O it's an ok temp isn't it?

Depends on the type of CPU. I have a C2D E6750.

Last edited: