Battlefield: Bad Company 2

BF:BC2 on Steam for $6.80 if you don't have it. And feeling sorry for the ones that bought it for more... haha.

2 Friend's and me did quite a few team action a few days ago :). One was a Medic, the other Assault and me an Engineer, playing on Oasis.

Er, do vanilla team actions count? I assumed it was only actions done in Vietnam.

I'm pretty sure its not just Vietnam.

Ah, guess I was wrong. But as you can clearly see from the previously posted link the platforms are seperate and there is about as many PC players as console players combined.

Mitlov: Or just buy it while it's cheap and install it later.

I'm only a nub still but i think im getting better :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/12/27/bfbc2.jpg

I just played for the first time, great fun! Add me as friend if you want, either O-Fence or TheD-Fence :p

I bought it for my brother for Christmas, so we may end up playing it together (I never played it much myself). PC version.

Played Heavy Metal with my friend today for the first time, amazing map for teamwork.

oh right, add me too, my soldier name is Kniphe, get it... kniphe... blayde...

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/12/27/thats_the_joke.jpg

Wow, everyone has a ton of kills. Conquest with barely any ticket bleed / high ticket server?

also, Ramseus is Ramseus in game, for the newbies. Add meh. :)

Doh! Defenders - Attackers. *hides face in shame*

Just don't see such high kills in Rush very often because the tickets usually run out before eveyone can get up that high, but then again there's more high killers on Attack so I guess that explains that.

How much i wish for teamwork like that whenever i play. Whenever i get into a Rush game, i get stuck with the team who were getting hammered. With Defenders down to the last MCOMM with very little tickets lost, or Attackers who haven't even got the first Station with very few tickets left. Everyone just seems so unco-ordinated. I'm sure everyone see in games they play that when an MCOMM is clear but being destroyed, no-one decided to stop the blowing up process.

Also, Pressurized is my ingame name if anyone wants to add me :D

How much i wish for teamwork like that whenever i play. Whenever i get into a Rush game, i get stuck with the team who were getting hammered. With Defenders down to the last MCOMM with very little tickets lost, or Attackers who haven't even got the first Station with very few tickets left. Everyone just seems so unco-ordinated. I'm sure everyone see in games they play that when an MCOMM is clear but being destroyed, no-one decided to stop the blowing up process.

You may thank this game called Call Of Duty for this inept behavior.

i get around this by doing everything myself, works a charm if people in your squad notice what you are doing and join in. All it really takes on Rush is one good squad doing all the work to win the round. It also produces huge amounts of points.