Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Anyone else miss 2142?

it was a flawed game and had legit balancing issues but when everything came together, no lag, good teammates, server not being an ass, titan mode not bugging to hell, the battles could be truly epic.

I still play occasionally on PS3 though.

If anyone on there feel free to find me, biggie240 is PSN SN.

Anyone else miss 2142?

it was a flawed game and had legit balancing issues but when everything came together, no lag, good teammates, server not being an ass, titan mode not bugging to hell, the battles could be truly epic.

I miss Titan mode. It was like Rush, but it moved. And parking the damn things next to each other was pretty epic considering they took half the game to get there.

I loved 2142. Titan mode was just so bad ass. Just the idea of going into the ship and blowing it up from the inside out was great. And the ejection on the APC was sweet.

An other long time BF player here. Currently about 810+ hours in BC2. :)

I don't know how good this is, but I'm happy. I just hit a +249 Marksman head shot. I'm getting better at sniping.

That is good. +100 is still very common, +200 ones happen rarely. +500 is the max and having done few, it's damn hard. :D

Anyone else miss 2142?

Sorta. I was a beta tester and played the shit out of it. By the time it came out I was already burned out of the game so I rarely played it post-beta. It was rather buggy, etc. but had some innovative stuff. Certainly was fun.

I played 2142 as well. It was good fun, but in the end all the bugs made me go back to BF2.

You guys made me buy it.
Downloading as we speak.

Anyone else miss 2142?

It was my first FPS oddly. I loved the game a lot.

It was my first FPS oddly. I loved the game a lot.

OT: My first FPS I played was Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix, played it 4-5 years starting when I was only like 9 years old or so.
Please tell me someone else has played that too? :D

I played SoFII too, the original SoF was much better!

I played SoFII as well! It was my favorite game for a while. In fact lately I've been thinking of replaying the campaign just for old time's sake. (I'd try MP, but I kinda doubt anyone's playing anymore?)

And just to get back on topic :p I've also been meaning to get back into BC2, mostly just out of not being able to wait for BF3!

I played SOFII online a lot. And it seems that these days I can't get my game up to the level it used to be on SOFII :)
On topic, yesterday seemed to be a day when just about every sniper shot was hitting their target. Getting a lot of +250 sniper bonuses in one round does feel good. And I don't rly play as a sniper that often.

Holy crap.
I played BF:BC2 yesterday and I had NO IDEA how hard it was.
Console playing ruined my already limited ability.

what i found was no matter how much exp you have playing other games till level 15 you get slaughtered, then you get better quick and by 30 you are pretty damn good if you play right