Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Alt = alternate, i.e. the UAV's machine gun.

Oh, I see!
Apparently, that makes what I did much cooler, because I was using the rocket. :mrgreen:
I am still a level 2, so no alt fires for me yet.

Oh, I see!
Apparently, that makes what I did much cooler, because I was using the rocket. :mrgreen:
I am still a level 2, so no alt fires for me yet.

Oh, nice! Aiming the unresponsive UAV rocket at a moving target is hard! I've only done it once or twice. Good job! :D

i want to play more heavy metal but using the tank doesnt get me as much in points as i want neither does it help platinuming any wepaon, tho it's so much more fun, i will just take it easy for a few days and enjoy the game rather than go for points.

Oh, nice! Aiming the unresponsive UAV rocket at a moving target is hard! I've only done it once or twice. Good job! :D

Thanks!
I was very lucky. The guy flew low and stopped just after going past me. I just made the UAV rise, aimed and kept hammering the left button on the mouse. :lol:

i want to play more heavy metal but using the tank doesnt get me as much in points as i want neither does it help platinuming any wepaon, tho it's so much more fun, i will just take it easy for a few days and enjoy the game rather than go for points.

Well, I always thought games were all about fun. ;)

going for points is pointless (ha!) after level 25 or so anyway because you've unlocked everything and you dont gain anything from it except for the ever-present e-peen -.-
i admit ive been lvl50 for quite a long time already, but i've always been playing whats been most fun at the time. as soon as anything gets frustrating i switch, so i dont rage as much as the people i usually play with because they just HAVE TO PLAY X BECAUSE Y!!

i try to have more fun but being a number junkie seeing your kills on a weapon climb to 1000 is a high for me, it's like a goal when your points unlock nothing :p

i try to have more fun but being a number junkie seeing your kills on a weapon climb to 1000 is a high for me, it's like a goal when your points unlock nothing :p

ah true, true... i usually end up like that as well once i'm above 700 kills or so with a weapon...
i do already have 20 platinum stars though, so there aren't a lot of fun weapons left

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/07/2011-07-07_00001.jpg

tail end of a heavy metal game, still managed a good kill ratio :p

double post for a pwnage game

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/16/2011-07-17_00003.jpg

Holy shit...

somewhat. 400 iirc, obv cant be a regular game, but it wasnt a noobfest, lvl 50s abound

I think I had my best tank run ever yesterday. After I got in the tank, 21 kills 0 deaths. It was in vietnam though so of course I had a bunch of helo kills. Odd that tanks can kill vietnam helos so easily but it's really hard to hit normal bc2 helos, definitely a combination of map size and slower helos. And my gunner was an engi but didn't like repairing so I kept having to repair myself which meant I ended with an assload of points.

On maps like Atacama Dessert and Heavy Metal I usually manage to get 1 helicopter kill with the tank's main gun.
Tank + engineer on those maps is almost invincible if you know how to play with a tank.

0F1213D23F4F76BA8A533458374F5FDD6CD61F90

This was after a game on Atacama Dessert :)

EDIT:

I found this guide, thought I'd give it a go and I was suprised to see my fps increase by an average of 10-20fps, on Panama Canal it even showed 90fps in some places with everything set to high and AA x2.

Last edited:
Last edited:
EDIT:

I found this guide, thought I'd give it a go and I was suprised to see my fps increase by an average of 10-20fps, on Panama Canal it even showed 90fps in some places with everything set to high and AA x2.

Interesting. I really need a FPS boost in my aging desktop. Thanks!

Is it just me or did that change the way that all the processing and colours and stuff look? Looks... different now. :dunno:

No difference in coulors here, did you rename the dx files you copied? And are you using the highest dx level your card can support?

TehBauer is an awesome pilot. As gunner I had over 9000 points... about 9400 i think, my screenshot got messed up unfortunately.