Battlefield: Bad Company 2

EA stats servers are shitting themselves on a weekly basis recently. Yesterday was Tuesday maintenance. Today it did it in a middle of a good game, earned a gold and silver star , some pins and dog tags and now some are missing and I don't know if the points even got added up.

Just bought the game, installing now.

Here's hoping I don't get my ass kicked too badly on my first multiplayer attempt, as I don't play shooters that often.

The learning curve is somewhat steep, but keep playing. It?s loads of fun.

EA stats servers are shitting themselves on a weekly basis recently. Yesterday was Tuesday maintenance. Today it did it in a middle of a good game, earned a gold and silver star , some pins and dog tags and now some are missing and I don't know if the points even got added up.

The points do add up even if the stat servers are shitting themselves. During the last couple weeks while they were down, I earned a bunch of stars and things, all of which finally showed up in my profile the other night. Also if you unlock something during server trouble it will be available to you even if your profile doesn't say so.

And yeah part of why I like Battlefield games is they're fun even when you suck, I can attest to that lolol. If you aren't having fun doing something, you can almost always find something else that is fun.

One of the few games I haven't stopped playing since I bought it, at 400 hours of in game time nearly, probably gonna hit level 50 before bf3 is out, then start all over again :lol:

Hell, I'll probably still play from time to time even after BF3 is out, just because I like the WW2 guns! (2 golds on 1911, 3 on Thompson, damn near 2 on Garand)

Last edited:
:lol:
Nice!

I find myself playing a lot of Vietnam lately, I especially like doing marksman headshots with the M40 from the other end of the map!

After buying a new computer, I have a new found love for this game, and that is saying something when I already have 260+ hours logged. Being able to run the game on max without a single stutter really makes a difference.

I find myself playing a lot of Vietnam lately, I especially like doing marksman headshots with the M40 from the other end of the map!

Pissed some guys today when I shot one on the other team after he got in the heli. Then proceeded to headshot one of them from miles away. Eventually the game turned into a usual baserape and I got the fuck out of there.

Viper, you don't happen to have another soldier with a similar name do you? Cause if so, you're an awesome pilot

:lol: No, just Viper007Bond but I am a pretty good pilot. My buddy Baron is the best I've seen though -- he can dodge missles like a mofo. See images I posted a bit of the way up. :)

All weapons have the same drop.