• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Battlefield Vietnam - Point of Existence mod

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Anyone play this? I'm bored and wanna play with someone... :(

(Just waiting for BF2 to come out.)

BF2 seems the next big thing atm. THe hype is amazing. THough i seem to be the ony one not all that impressed with the graphics. All the movies seem fabulous though. Specialy the urban ones, just awsome gameplay im guess.

All I'm hopeing is that its not coded like crap like the last one. It was the first game back then where It wouldn't run ok @ 265mb on my pc.

Not really about the graphics when it comes to the BF series. HL2 for example is way better graphics wise.

I'm just looking forward to BF2 for the awesome gameplay. :D

Re: Battlefield Vietnam - Point of Existence mod

Viper007Bond said:
Anyone play this? I'm bored and wanna play with someone... :(

(Just waiting for BF2 to come out.)
Battlefield Vietnam sucks...

so you can play Call of Duty with me untill Batllefield2 gets released :p

BF is an awesome game... I loved playing with the vehicles and stuff... I usually get like 2 kills throughout the entire game :lol: ... I practiced alot with flying the plane and before I stopped playing it... I could land a plane on almost any flat land possible... aircraft carriers were easy... it was pretty fun though :lol:

You guys gotta get BF2 when it comes out and play with me. It's seriously going to be one of the best games ever. :D

Hi Viper
I am gonna get BF2 when it comes out - I've just got a new computer, and I can't install BF Vietnam on it! :shock: But I'm looking forward to BF2!!!
Do you know if there is a BETA version of the game that you can try?

BF2 looks awesome.apparently there will be a demo released of BF2 a couple of days before it comes out.BETA version is only available to EA games BETA testers, unless its being shared on a p2p.

im obtaining my copy as we speak, when i install it ill let you know, ill play.

bobber69 said:
Hi Viper
I am gonna get BF2 when it comes out - I've just got a new computer, and I can't install BF Vietnam on it! :shock: But I'm looking forward to BF2!!!
Do you know if there is a BETA version of the game that you can try?
No leak, but demo in "mid-June".

Got3n said:
im obtaining my copy as we speak, when i install it ill let you know, ill play.
Obtaining or "obtaining"? 'Cause you can't play online unless you have a valid CD key or want to play on a cracked server.

It'll be so cool when it comes out! I hope it'll be released in Denmark in mid-june too. Often the release of games are delayed in Denmark compared to the release of games in the States.