BBC America to air TopGear

Excellent! :clap: As long as they are unedited.

Does anyone else enjoy the introductions to the shows on BBC America? I saw one the other day to the effect of 'You may encounter accents you don't understand, maybe if you hadn't thrown our tea overboard you might know what we are talking about.'

:roflmao:

OH NOEZ DEY R AMERICZNIZ3D FOR DUMB FAT AMERICNS!!!1 tOP gEaR IS BrITISh ND DOZE FATASSES DONT DESERVE IT1!!!11!onE!!

Does anybody actually get BBC America? I'm glad they're going to be the full eps, it's about damn time too.

Does anyone else enjoy the introductions to the shows on BBC America? I saw one the other day to the effect of 'You may encounter accents you don't understand, maybe if you hadn't thrown our tea overboard you might know what we are talking about.'
:lol: No taxation without representation!

lmao :p

they show auf wiedersehen pet there? that'd show em :p

This is excellent news for those of us stuck in Americaland. We take so much from Britain, but what do we give back, pre-cooked food and cheap booze.

Uhhh :rolleyes:

Please let us know if it's unedited and with the same soundtrack when it airs, as these are the two things that get others in a tizz when put on other countries TV channels.

As for the program intro, lol. Rab C. Nesbit would have to come with subtitles ;-)

I hope this doesn't mean that the torrents wont be available anymore. Firstly because a lot of us American fatasses don't get BBC America. Secondly, there are other American fatasses like me that don't even have a TV.

Btw before I get flamed for not having a TV, let me explain. I'm living in an apartment paying 50 bucks a month for cable internet. I'm not willing to pay another 20 bucks for cable tv. Besides, we (my roommate and I) don't even watch TV that much. When I go back to my parent's place in San Diego we get the usual 1000 channel digital cable but theres only like 3 shows to watch XD. So I end up not watching much anyway.

Why would the torrents no longer be available? If the scene in the UK stopped making them (which is doubtful), it would be ripped by US groups.

must find way to get BBC America at school........

damnit, i just started photoshop.:lol:

THANK GOD!!!!! I was afraid BBC America was just shows like footballers wives and hotel babylon and boring suff!

Is BBC america a channel of its own, or something that comes on? Because for BBC news, that just comes on for an hour over here, not a channel of its own.

I also found this it seems your getting a double episode to start you off

http://smallscreen.monstersandcriti...0643.php/BBC_America_to_bring_Top_Gear_to_USA

From that link.

Ewan McGregor (L) is celebrates after he and US actor Charley Boorman arrived in Cape Town completing the Long Way Down motorcycle journey, Cape Town, South Africa, 04 August 2007. From its beginnings in Scotland, through Europe and then across the African continent the pair reached their final destination, Cape Town, concluding the 15,000 mile adventure. EPA/NIC BOTHMA

I wonder if anyone has told Charley Boorman that he is now American.

Excellent! :clap: As long as they are unedited.

:roflmao:

They should probably get rid of the Star in Liana segment, except when someone super duper famous is on. It sometimes really drags the show down.