BBC America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
i got digital cable recently , cable with more channels, and i got BBC America and im wondering if there is anything good on there? I know top gear dont come on but is there anything related to cars or comedy worth watching??

Sorry to tell, but no there's nothing we car nuts like on BBCA

I have been thinking of organising a petition of airing TG on BBCA. BBCA is one of the few channels who does listen to what their audience say, they really care about them very much. I'm sure if we can get busloads people (all these car nuts on all these car forums) to sign the petition, they'd be more than happy to sneak TG in their schedule. But unfortunately I've been too lazy lately...

nice

nice

Awesome - Forward this link to as many people as you can, lets get Top Gear on the air :-D

-IronPooch

Sorry guys, but I hope Top Gear won?t et on air on BBC America... :wink:

If that happens, I?m afraid this site is going to die and then I?m lost!! :shock: :(

cya
Oli

Nah, I still want to have them all on my computer (not to mention I don't have cable), so I'll keep this site up for as long as I can. :)

Viper007Bond said:
Nah, I still want to have them all on my computer (not to mention I don't have cable), so I'll keep this site up for as long as I can. :)

I?m relieved to hear that! :)

cya
Oli

Status
Not open for further replies.