Hammond: BBC1's Should I Worry About Drinking

BBC1's Should I Worry About Drinking

• Total voters
Top Gear Girl said:
Electrastar~Indochine said:
You're just being thoughtless and or lazy.

Thoughtless and lazy, dam it I must have become an American :p

:roll:

Thanks for helping, I'll continue to seed for about 20 more hours :)

Top Gear Girl said:
You're just being thoughtless and or lazy.

Thoughtless and lazy, dam it I must have become an American :p

That reply is actually quite funny... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buba

Cruzz563 said:
Ok, I've torrented 'Should I Worry About... Drinking?'
Go to mininova.org and search for 'should i worry'

You'll find it there. Enjoy :)

Thanks

Cruzz563 said:
Ok, I've torrented 'Should I Worry About... Drinking?'
Go to mininova.org and search for 'should i worry'

You'll find it there. Enjoy :)
thanks a lot. :)

just calculated my last weeks units...only about 30 and we have holidays so i drink a lot more...usually its about 10-15 maximum. so i guess i am fine. ;)

Saw the program, I liked it.

I drink once a month or so.. and it's usually an all out "binge", probably means bad news for my liver. Any internal medicine doctors in the house?

what happened to the seeders

CanadianLoonie said:
See if you can find me "The Man Who Broke Britain" please.
Sorry mate. It seems like there was a torrent about 5 weeks ago but not anymore, they disappear so quickly. I'll keep an eye out for it if it resurfaces.

Um, I don't think that Moo, Cath333, Lexy, mgkdk or Gem will be happy to see that they're classed as dudes. ;)
And the funny thing was I even posted in this very thread too :roll: I'm most definitely a girl (even without my special funktastic title that all the other lasses seem to have) :cry:

Hey Lexy, PM this bloke and request one of those little titles ;) If he doesnt reply, bug the hell out of him by sending multiple PM's :lol: :thumbsup: Uhh just dont mention my name though (if you can remember it!).

Lexy- Is that based on your Christian name or is it on your love of Lexus's? Also, where in Aus???

Which bloke? :lol:

Yeah, based on my name, not on Lexus love (Or Lexi love? Whatever the plural is, it must be just Lexus). Sydney part of the country, it's huge, can't miss it on the map :D

Lexy said:

Yeah, based on my name, not on Lexus love (Or Lexi love? Whatever the plural is, it must be just Lexus). Sydney part of the country, it's huge, can't miss it on the map :D
http://forum.finalgear.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31
This bloke sorry! :oops:
im a bit of a Lexus lover and my password for a lot of things was sexylexy LOL.

Yey yey another Sydneysider 8) Actually we are the only ones!

Sorry for missing you out Lexy. Without the special funktastic title or midriff baring avatar, I didn't realize you were a girl!

:oops:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Haha nice! People used to call me that - very embarrassing :shock:

I forgive you jarborra. Flashing midriff isn't my style! :)

jarborra said:
Sorry for missing you out Lexy. Without the special funktastic title or midriff baring avatar, I didn't realize you were a girl!

:oops:

ROFL!!!

I think I need to change my avatar to show 'Not a Dude' as well! I reckon there are more ladies lurking here than you guys think......

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Lexy said:

http://forum.finalgear.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31
This bloke sorry! :oops:

Yey yey another Sydneysider 8) Actually we are the only ones!

I wouldn't mind Lexus cars if SOMEONE WOULD FIGURE OUT THE FREAKIN' PLURAL FORM OF IT!!!!!! :x :x :x

"I like Ferraris"

"I like Maseratis"

"I like Lexus.is. Lexuses. Lexi.....

....Fancy Toyotas. There. " :lol:

Because we don't have bottomless pockets. If you really want to post endless images

Well I don't know how the internet works, I just assume it's like how James May says "It's easy, you go on to the website and just click buttons".

Completely OT I know, but doesn't anyone else think the name "Top Gear Girl" sounds like some sort of superhero?

Sorry :oops:

Hmmm I should get meself one of those fancy sig things methinks

Back On Topic Poor Hammond he really hasn't learned he shouldn't mix drinks, I've been in his general vicinity a few times after he's been out on the lash and heard 'I was almost sick then....it's ok I swallowed it' :beer:

mmmm classy. Mind you I think James could compete for England if there was a bitter drinking event at the Olympics :D