"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

ryosuke

Car(s)
a locomotive and a renault megane coupe
feel free to do so. but i have to express my strong rejection from all those stars that have no quality apart from their bodyparts, which have to be serviced more often than a french automobile.

BigJ

ryosuke said:
feel free to do so. but i have to express my strong rejection from all those stars that have no quality apart from their bodyparts, which have to be serviced more often than a french automobile.
lol, no one said she had any quality other than her body parts. Her body is the only reason she's famous, we aren't denying that. And I wouldn't mind servicing her if you know what I mean *knudge* *knudge* *wink *wink*

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
sadly true... but he got it wrong it should be a picture of a 1993 Lancia Delta Integrale Evo III monza red w/ tan interior or a black Pulsar GTiR (Sunny GTiR)

tf

Janus

Coming out of the closet > Hiding your lifestyle

Please pardon my crappy photoshop job. I did it on my laptop so didn't have the mouse to accurately control the cutting. I did find some other pictures when I put "Bert & Ernie Gay" into Google Image Search with the adult filter off...but I thought I may get banned if I posted them. :p