"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

ok guys this is going to be really rough.. but...

Real armed pussy (Rapex)> fake armed pussy

rapex-condom.jpg

i totally get rape is bad and rapists are scum of the fucking earth but a small part of me is still slightly scared these things exist ::shudder::

How exactly does that work...AND OUCH MOTHER*******

They work exactly how you think they work suposedly surgery is the only way to remove it.

It is like a fish's mouth. You can put in your finger but you can't pull it out because the teeth will bite into your finger. It is just the way it is angled. That is one amazing piece of self defence.

It is like a fish's mouth. You can put in your finger but you can't pull it out because the teeth will bite into your finger. It is just the way it is angled. That is one amazing piece of self defence.

we had a discussion about these things at work and one of my female coworkers brought up the fact that it doesn't actually prevent rape at all it just punishes the guy after he has already raped someone which isn't a bad thing however it doesn't actually protect from rape

we had a discussion about these things at work and one of my female coworkers brought up the fact that it doesn't actually prevent rape at all it just punishes the guy after he has already raped someone which isn't a bad thing however it doesn't actually protect from rape

Interesting...too bad. Now it just bothers me if the woman would use it afterwards or before a guy tries to rape. I would assume before but then again a rapist is just trying to rape right at the start and will do anything so the women might not have enough time/strength to slide that "condom" onto the rapist.

*sigh* I have the response picture, but I don't want to go too hell :/

a man would post it

Interesting...too bad. Now it just bothers me if the woman would use it afterwards or before a guy tries to rape. I would assume before but then again a rapist is just trying to rape right at the start and will do anything so the women might not have enough time/strength to slide that "condom" onto the rapist.

The actual idea is that it is worn at all times just in case.

cute_puppy_picture_T3505.jpg

Cute seal > Chastity belt

It had to be done...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/09/club.jpg > cute seal

I'm sorry. So very sorry! :p

Noo... poor baby seal :cry:

On the other hand,

DE%2023a.JPG

Deagle > Club bitch

Last edited:
It had to be done...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/09/club.jpg > cute seal

I'm sorry. So very sorry! :p

if you didn't i was going to

also

Sand > internal mechanism of a handgun

tb_mui_ne_sand_dunes.jpg

Last edited:
No I meant does she put it in her or does she shove it on before or after hes done? And htf would she get that out in time.

as mentioned previously she puts it in before... like in the morning when she wakes up or before she goes out...

as mentioned previously she puts it in before... like in the morning when she wakes up or before she goes out...

From what i remember hearing there more popular in areas of Africa and such were rape is very common, especially places like Zimbabwe were 1/3 of the population has AIDS

i personally want one of those for my butt-hole, just incase i ever go to prison

and no offense "Im' not Takumi" but chastity belts are ghey (just my opinion anyways)

Oliver?

112-vw-beetle.jpg
> at crossing africa then Oliver

oh man i love You're Under Arrest

Akio Asakura's 240Z* > Miyuki's Honda Today**

bluez1zl.jpg

* tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 liters combined with twin turbos, which produces 620bhp
**Miyuki has stroked it out to 700cc and added twin cams, a turbo-charger, and nitrous oxide boost.