Beautiful Disasters

Started a long exposure night shot by mistake, friend was wearing a headlight, it was set to go slow sync flash which fired at the end when i took the camera away and shut the camera off to terminate the exposure early, this funky shot resulted

4556586528_2be3264b1f_b.jpg

4570642544_e86501b0cc_b.jpg

I love the mood of this one but that lens flare just ruins it. Removing it with decent results has been impossible.

^^ I had a crack at it:

http://img18.imageshack.**/img18/7998/kajun.jpg

I think it turned out useable, would be much better if I had the RAW obviously ;)

thread necro!!

how has this thread been forgotten, i constantly get beautiful disasters! o_O anyhoo, wanted to leave this here:
P3290064.jpg

70s manual lens (135mm f2.8 @ f4.0 or 5.6 here), hand slipped from the focus ring at the very instant i took the picture... still, kinda neat i think.

Wanted to shoot something with my 4S iPhone and it turned out like this:

IMG_1408.JPG

I quite like it.

^I like it as well, I think it has kind of a retro feel to it.

Here's one of mine from a few years ago. It was not intended to be blurry, but it gives a sense of drama and urgency to the picture, like in a car chase.

IMG_4083 by Ferrari_Freak, on Flickr

P8090499.jpg by max-t-d, on Flickr

you do not want to see the unedited original, oh no... :| (basically the entire sky is totally blown out while the tower is a black blob)

Here's one of mine from a few years ago. It was not intended to be blurry, but it gives a sense of drama and urgency to the picture, like in a car chase.

IMG_4083 by Ferrari_Freak, on Flickr
That's in Hamburg HafenCity, right? If not then there is a city which looks remarkably similar to Hamburg...

[edit]
Oh, it's listed on the linked flickr-page as being in Hamburg so I was right...

Why didn't you inform the forum when you were here? I live right next to Hamburg...
[/edit]

Last edited: