Beer, when do you drink it?

Hotpants

Car(s)
KIA Sportage
Might not fit here, but nevertheless, on what occasions do u drink this godsend brew?

Me, i drink it on fridays after work to enjoy a nice time with myself and when Liverpool plays a game =)

Always.

Might not fit here, but nevertheless, on what occasions do u drink this godsend brew?

Me, i drink it on fridays after work to enjoy a nice time with myself and when Liverpool plays a game =)

Between this and your record on the NSFW forum I realy can conclude that you need to get out more....

I drink nice lagers and weissbiers when I'm having a dinner out.

I drink Stouts and Ales when I go to the Bar for a few pints with my boys.

I drink cheap lager when I binge drink almost every weekend. The joys of being a college student.

End of a long work day and when I go out with mates on the weekend or during the week after afternoon class.

Usually after work, and if I do I have A beer, not several. One will suffice, and a six pack of whatever will last me a month.

Coincidentally, I am drinking a Smithwicks as I type.

Usually only when I'm paintballing. Our group will all pitch in for a few cases. Nothing says fun like beer and rapidly fired projectiles. Other than that I'm not ordinarily a beer drinker.

Maybe once every 1 or 2 weeks while watching TV...(movie... in the evening) Just one.. but very good and cold Bavarian beer.. yam. And very very occasionally when I go to a city festival or so in summer

Last edited:
Occasionally I will have a single beer of a high quality in the evening.

usualy will have a beer or two in the evening. Many more on weekends though. Oh college, how i love thee.

Offtopic:

032010_clicker_1.jpg

Brilliant.

NONONO , Your looking at this all wrong...... a real man can open up a beerbottle using whatever is laying around, he doesnt need special gimicks for that!