Beer, when do you drink it?

NONONO , Your looking at this all wrong...... a real man can open up a beerbottle using whatever is laying around, he doesnt need special gimicks for that!

true, but a real man is often so lazy that he doesn't want to leave his comfy chair infront of the TV, and opens a bottle with the remote
after several busted remotes, this wonderful device was invented

also, I drink beer when I feel like it, usually in the evenings in front of the TV

Right now actually. I am having a bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale combined with an inch thick london broil steak grilled medium well and seasoned with a Mesquite pepper rub.

Good, good, good stuff.

Perfect paring too as the Oaked ale really matches well with the smokey steak.

Now I am out of steak though with plenty of ale left.

You know what? I just realised I am freaking out of beer! HOW THE FLYING FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?
I gotta find someone to blame for this, and fast ! ......I know, Arabs! lets blame the Arabs, Arabs stole my beer!

^ Come now cowboy you're jumping to conclusions. Arab's aren't allowed drink beer, so they must have been stealing it for someone else AND OMG THE NORTH KOREANS!

^ lol

I don't usually have beer regularly while just sitting around, but I just quit cola so maybe I will soon...

I'm the same as the other college guys with the cheap stuff every weekend. Molson extra would be my personal favorite - Coors is the worst

When I'm thirsty.
Right now.
When i'm thirsty.
Or when i'm not thirsty.
Ditto. :beer:

I'm the same as the other college guys with the cheap stuff every weekend. Molson extra would be my personal favorite - Coors is the worst
Bah. When it comes to cheap beer Coors is the best. I've got a mini-fridge that's (usually, but not after this weekend :() full of Coors Light pounders. It's good for keeping my friends away from the good beer and liquor.

:lol: Yeah yeah yeah. Most of my friends are in college, or acting like they still are, so Coors Light is perfectly acceptable. I currently keep a stash of Newcastle, Amber Bock and various Sam Adams for those who actually have taste in beer.

(Full disclosure: I'm drinking a Coors Light now. Because Newcastle doesn't taste as good with paint and metal shavings.)

NOW!

:lol: Yeah yeah yeah. Most of my friends are in college, or acting like they still are, so Coors Light is perfectly acceptable. I currently keep a stash of Newcastle, Amber Bock and various Sam Adams for those who actually have taste in beer.

While I agree that Coor's is totally acceptable in college, I personally just can't do it. It's too carbonated, and too low percentage to be a good drinking beer. I honestly believe that Canadians have the best beers when it comes to just pounding back a two-four in a night.

Also I really hope that there's regulars from the "Beer" thread looking at me in disgust right now for talking about cheap lagers.

While I agree that Coor's is totally acceptable in college, I personally just can't do it. It's too carbonated, and too low percentage to be a good drinking beer. I honestly believe that Canadians have the best beers when it comes to just pounding back a two-four in a night.
All the cheap lagers taste nearly the same to me, but Coors is the only one I find most ... tolerable. Can't say if I've ever had cheap Canadian beer though. I don't know what sort of percentage you get there, but Coors is at least 5.7% here. That's decent as far as I'm concerned. Basically it's just good for a buzz/to get drunk on. Which I need because I ripped the end of one of my fingernails off earlier today.

And we can leave the good beer discussion for the "Beer" thread. :D