Beer, when do you drink it?

Labatt Blue, Molson Canadian, Moosehead, Alexander Keiths, Sleeman, Rickards Red, Kokanee

Trust me when I say if you wanna drink alot for cheap and yet not totally insult your tastebuds Canada's got the best Macros.

alexander keith's is about the same as coors. Rickard's Red is barely ok. Molson? Really?

Molson Canadian tastes better up here. The stuff they export down south is crap. Also It's weird how Americans simply refer to it as "Molson" because up here there's a doxen different beers all beginning with the brand name Molson.

Pretty much allways. Except when driving of course. Everyday when work is over in the night. When I party - i.e every weekend. And when I have a good time with some pals at the local pubs.

cheers!

ami

NONONO , Your looking at this all wrong...... a real man can open up a beerbottle using whatever is laying around, he doesnt need special gimicks for that!

My most interesting bottle openers have included a connecting rod and a brake rotor:lol:

got a 12 case of Molson extra for my birthday drinking tonight.
Just because people rave about fancy beers here I went to the liquor store and bought a ruby hobgoblin and some other kind with italian colors. I'll try them later and see what's what.

I'm all out of Boddingtons and Stella Artois, the only beer left in my fridge is Molson Export I bought months ago because we where supposed to have the in-laws in for dinner.

I have to fix that tonight!

Last edited:
I'm all out of Boddingtons and Stela Artois, the only beer left in my fridge is Molson Export I bought months ago because we where supposed to have the in-laws in for dinner.

I have to fix that tonight!

its steLLa dammit :p

Sorry :blush:

Breakfast, start the day out right. :p

As for beer I don't drink the cheap stuff, I prefer my beer to not taste like piss. I like the Sam Adam's seasonal stuff.

Right now! I have two New Belgium variety packs in my fridge I plan on working through the rest of the day, simply because I can.

Also I agree with the post above me. Cheap beer is nasty, Sam Adams is awesome.

As for beer I don't drink the cheap stuff, I prefer my beer to not taste like piss.

This. Quality over quantity. I'd rather drink no beer at all than bad beer.

As for beer I don't drink the cheap stuff, I prefer my beer to not taste like piss. I like the Sam Adam's seasonal stuff.
Also I agree with the post above me. Cheap beer is nasty, Sam Adams is awesome.
This. Quality over quantity. I'd rather drink no beer at all than bad beer.

The only thing worse than a wine snob is a beer snob.
Yeah I enjoy drinking a fine beer with dinner just as much as you do, but I also realize that cheap lagers have a place in the world too.

I'd rather drink water than cheap watery crapbeer, does that make me a snob?

EDIT: To clarify, the price doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters to me is taste. Oh, and I don't drink InBev beers because I hate InBev as a business and thoroughly disprove of their business tactics, so they're not getting my money.

Last edited:
I tell you what I wont pay for any macro-lager, I'll always rather have a water or pop. But if I'm at a party and it's free I'll have a shitty macro-piss beer. They're not bad, just booooring. I have a hard time with light beer though, it's just stupid. I'd rather have an ale with no preservatives only hops, malt, and water then light beer made with corn or rice and packed full of preservatives.

Last edited: