Beer

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
@93Flareside Yeah BrewDog is made under licence across the globe. They are a very ethically driven company and of course local manufacturing mean massive reductions in carbon footprint from transport.

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
and they all use local water?
then the beer must either be really artificial, or taste different between breweries!

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Well next time I see 93Flareside I'll make sure we have our own versions of the same brews and we can do a taste test. Could be interesting although not sure exactly when that will be.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Well next time I see 93Flareside I'll make sure we have our own versions of the same brews and we can do a taste test. Could be interesting although not sure exactly when that will be.
That would be nice, I imagine water and perhaps where hops are purchased.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Alright, so I've tried all but the Elvis juice. The seasonal was Clockwork Tangerine. So far, these all tasted very similar to each other with hardly a difference besides different intensities of IPA hop flavor. While not a fan of IPA's, the Punk or Hazy Jane were probably the best yet. The tangerine basically just smelled of fruit but none of the flavor was transferred to the beer. The hop flavor was just muted a bit. Will try the Elvis Juice either tonight or tomorrow.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
I found the tangerine similarly disappointing. The Elvis Juice is much better. It actually has fruit flavours not just aromas.