Beer

Buba said:
P.S.: Why did Viper add that BMW poo thing to the smilies??? :shock:
I guess he thought it was pretty funny. I agree...JC's right when he says you're paying all that money for the blue and white propeller.

Dr. Woo said:
Renesis said:
it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, and the damn thing was cold..
:huh: You're complaining about beer being cold?

no, I'm saying it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, while it WAS cold. So just imagine how bad it would taste if it wasn't cold.. :?

Dr. Woo said:
Buba said:
P.S.: Why did Viper add that BMW poo thing to the smilies??? :shock:
I guess he thought it was pretty funny. I agree...JC's right when he says you're paying all that money for the blue and white propeller.
yeah but when will we use it? :|

Renesis said:
Dr. Woo said:
Renesis said:
it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, and the damn thing was cold..
:huh: You're complaining about beer being cold?

no, I'm saying it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together, while it WAS cold. So just imagine how bad it would taste if it wasn't cold.. :?
Ohhhhhh...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Renesis said:
yeah but when will we use it? :|
I think he should change it from :bmwpoo : to :1er:. Then we'd know exactly when to use it. :p

he means 1 series, you know like 1er = 1st or 1 series in BMW terms

My favorite is Polar, a venezuelan pilsen beer. Nice taste and it's the best seller here

:beer:

Budweiser on Draft is fantastic. [one of the reasons for going to uni in liverpool]

Budvar on draft is also very good.

Staropraman is great too.

The actual real Kronemborg is decent too not that 1664 shit.

I love lots of beer. lots.

Completely anti-stella though as that is vile and fosters tastes like nat's piss.

Renesis said:
no, I'm saying it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together

So, ever drank piss lately? :lol:

Budwesier is some nasty shit, but that is the only beer I've ever tasted. I live in a household that does not allow alcoholic beverages. :roll:

Just one more year till I'm 21...

Viggen said:
Renesis said:
no, I'm saying it tasted like piss and hot beer mixed together

So, ever drank piss lately? :lol:

Budwesier is some nasty shit, but that is the only beer I've ever tasted. I live in a household that does not allow alcoholic beverages. :roll:

Just one more year till I'm 21...

shit man thats tough. i have been drinking since i was 14 [19 now] been a regular in pubs since around fifteen and a half. I believe my CV [resume] reads that i am a Career Pisshead but i am just a guy who enjoys his beer.

did a thing when i was 16 where i spent 6 months trying a new bottle of beer from a different country or different brand every day. was tough but fucking worth it. i love the stuff.

bud is not nasty; bottles are by no means anywhere near as good as it is on draft.

Hi!

When I go to bars I drink "cristall wheat beer" (Kristall Weizenbier in German), on events like housepartys, etc. where I can't use a glass I usually chose Becks.

Here in the USA I'm forced to buy American Beer, because the German Beer is too expensive. I often buy Budweiser Budweiser, maybe somebody has an advice for a not too expensive but good-tasting beer for sale here in the US of A... ;)

swek said:
I recently spoke with a Bavarian and he didn't know Banana Wheat Beer. He thought it was a pervertion invented in northern germany.

Btw, I was very surprised that nobody here in the US seems to know Cola+Beer. It is soo popular in Germany/Europe and here they never heard of it.

cya
Oliver

DrinkMaster said:
shit man thats tough. i have been drinking since i was 14 [19 now] been a regular in pubs since around fifteen and a half. I believe my CV [resume] reads that i am a Career Pisshead but i am just a guy who enjoys his beer.

did a thing when i was 16 where i spent 6 months trying a new bottle of beer from a different country or different brand every day. was tough but fucking worth it. i love the stuff.

bud is not nasty; bottles are by no means anywhere near as good as it is on draft.

The Bud I had came out of the can, though it wasn't that ice cold. But one of these days I'm going to try-out a lot drinks.

Isn't the minimum age for buying alcohol in the UK 16? I know Canada's age minumum is 19, but since so many retards here abused the law, it's 21.