Beer

False, some of the best beers I have had are above 10%, or well above (18% World Wide Stout comes to mind). Mind you, if you are drinking to simply get drunk, yes, go for the cheap liquor, but for the taste and experience...

true, but ive havent found one that i liked from >10%.. I shall continue my search..

Had two cans of this yesterday:

5476487930_5423861c69_z.jpg

I was expecting something more aggresive but it had a nice balance between bitter & sweet and I found it to be extremely drinkable. I also liked its smell a lot.

had 9 of these yesterday
packshots_DMC_vedett.jpg

i slept well...

I had a whole bunch of everything, I was in a nice coma last night.

Bought a bottle of Old Rasputin XIV Anniversary today, $20 for a 500ml bottle. Will probably drink it this weekend, and for that price it better be damn good; but a bourbon barrel-aged Old Rasputin? I can't imagine it being anything but amazing.

I also picked up Boulevard's Chocolate Ale, we will see how that one turns out.

Last edited:
Its still the holiday season for me, and I don't care if any of you say otherwise..

Just picked up a 6 pack of

Didn't know DFH was releasing a gluten-free beer, will have to track that down.

The Raspberry beer, is that a Lambic?

And Left Hand bottles Nitro Milk Stout?
homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

Last edited:
Had myself a very nice steak dinner last night accompanied with

http://img844.imageshack.**/img844/5583/106bluepointwinterale.jpg

and

The Blue Point was nothing special at all, but I really enjoyed the Hacker Pschorr.

i've had 5 of that list :|

this saterday a friend gave a keg for his birthday, 11 in the evening it was empty, so we went around with a hat, asked everyone 5?, and hooked up another one!!
i was so drunk, yet the sunday i felt like an angel! first time i drank so much, and had so little hangover!!

euhm...viva stella artois?!