Belgian cyclist crashes Lambo

eLIX

Car(s)
Audi A4 Avant
A Belgian pro cyclist, Tom Boonen, has crashed his new yellow Lamborghini Murcielago.
He drove into a ditch because he had to avoid a cat (well at least that's what he said)
Pictures:

Lamborghini%20Murcielago%20Tom%20Boonen-2.jpg

Lamborghini%20Murcielago%20Tom%20Boonen-3.jpg

God I like to punch that guy in the face for that :cry:
Guess he should stayed on his bicycle

Last edited:
When I first read the title, I thought that some silly ass belgian cyclist had crashed into a Lambo with his bicycle. When I opened the thread and saw the pictures, I thought "Damn, that must've been some bicycle" :D

he makes enough money, it'll be fixed in no time. and it was a second hand, so the car is over it's life expectancy anyways ;)

btw, where are you from since you know about this?

Last edited:
At least he avoided the cat. No wait I mean, damn he didn't even get the cat.

he makes enough money, it'll be fixed in no time.

Exactly. Tom Boonen is that good a cyclist that repairing this will be a drop in the ocean for his bank account.

Swerving to miss a cat, best excuse ever:lol:

I think I woulda hit the cat if I had a ditch next to me. Then again, natural tendency is to swerve I bet.

But who am I kidding? We all know he was going too fast in his new toy. :lol:

Fuck the cat, save the Lambo! :bunny: Oh wait, there was no cat. :rolleyes:

Rofl, he wrecked a Lambo over a cat? :rolleyes: ...yeah.

he makes enough money, it'll be fixed in no time. and it was a second hand, so the car is over it's life expectancy anyways ;)

btw, where are you from since you know about this?

I'm from Lochristi (near Gent), so since it was all over any news on the radio I've couldn't missed it :p

He also appears to have driven back and parked it in his back garden afterwards.

Maybe the structural damage isn't that much, I guess those glass(?)fiber panels rather break and shift then bend like a metal one. But it will be quite costly, that's for sure :)

Well at least he was out driving it like it's meant to be instead of keeping it locked away in a garage.

Stick to the Raleigh chopper. Holy hell that's flimsy. Most cars can go into a ditch and survive with a dented bumper or the bumper taken off. The Lambo bumper took a fair bit of the car with it. It's obvious he wasn't going that fast, as there's no damage to the side panels or mirrors. It doesn't look structural though. A pretty easy fix for the lambo boys compared to most other crashes.

Whatever. It's just a Murcielago. There are loads of them.
Plus, this is a really old Murcielago anyways. Who cares.

Well at least he was out driving it like it's meant to be instead of keeping it locked away in a garage.

true, gotta give him points for that...

Whatever. It's just a Murcielago. There are loads of them.
Plus, this is a really old Murcielago anyways. Who cares.

o yeah, its a old lambo, so who cares? im sure its way crappier then the cars most of us we drive anyways :rolleyes:

some of you guys are so pompous its aggravating

its his car, if he wants to swerve into a ditch thats his choice, its not like he was making a crappy movie and drove a CGT off a cliff for no good reason