Belgian waffles!

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Subscribed , i too am interested in a waffle iron, because waffles > *

2 or 1 at a time is fine for me

Have you looked into a "turning" one that turns upside down? That?s how the professionals do it ... for example the Krups FDD95D?

Only two waffles with that one, but the "turn around"-thingies are supposed to produce better results.

Have you looked into a "turning" one that turns upside down? That?s how the professionals do it ... for example the Krups FDD95D?

Only two waffles with that one, but the "turn around"-thingies are supposed to produce better results.

Have not looked at those yet, the FDD95D looks good!

I own some Calphalon items, they're really good, and even my kids can't damage it.

Can't seem to find retailers for Calphalon in europe.

The turning Krups is the favorite at this point, even if it only makes two at the time, after all, quality is more important than quantity..

krups-fdd95d.jpg

thats not a waffle maker, that's a friggin tank :eek: holy shit...
if i had infinite amounts of space, i'd definitely have stuff like that all over the place :D

Couldn't find that exact model here in NA, but the closest match I found (KWB110OB) has a MSRP of 400$
:jawdrop:

Can't justify that unfortunately :(

Truck-stop sized! Never been much of a waffle guy, but I'd sure love to try these.

Is there nothing sub 100$ for us non connoisseurs :/ I can't justify that price

ah, i stumbled across this the other day and thought to myself: "that wafflemaker looks familiar..."
ndtwaffle.jpg

it seems neil degrasse tyson also has that thing :p

i prefer mine with powder sugar.
nutella is for pancakes! :cool: