Ben Collins on TopGear, How did we missed that?

Wow, it took you that long to realise that was Ben Collins?? No doubt with the way things are around here that was mentioned at length in the episode discussion thread and then some nutjob came in shouting theories about him being the Stig ZOMG!!!! etc etc etc...

I ve believed from ages ago that ben was the stig but this episode is the ultimate proof for me. I dont know how I missed that episode but hey, there he is, the stig :)

oh, here is something that proves I have no life.

In one of the earlier episodes, they do the top gear toupee test and they use a merc clk55 amg convertible and the stig drives it. The number plates are the same as the ones on ben collin's car in the episode with the parachuting.

Does anyone else not care who the stig is?

I'd do a search if I were you as this has been covered before. Ben's been on Top Gear a few times now. Like the Aygo episode [06x01] for instance...

also, just because he works with TG, why does this automatically mean that he is, without a doubt, the Stig?

Does anyone else not care who the stig is?

It's like knowing David Prowse was in the Darth Vader suit. Can't tell, doesn't matter, doesn't ruin the character.

What do you mean "how did we miss that?"

We didn't miss it at all. You may have. We also noticed that Ben drove cars in the car-soccer matches and that he drove an Evo and a Wildcat down a hill against a kid on a skateboard.

:dancinglock: This is very old.

I'd do a search if I were you as this has been covered before. Ben's been on Top Gear a few times now. Like the Aygo episode [06x01] for instance...

and the Bowler Wildcat vs teen on a skateboard challenge...

and the news already documented that Ben Collins was one of the TG staff on scene at the time of Hammond's accident.

Actually, Top Gear showed the Stig without his helmet on in 07x05 (the Bugatti vs. plane race). Here's a picture:

http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/1579/bgtck9.th.jpg