Ben Collins Stunt Driver

I watched it last night. The premise that compels Ben Collins to drive and review several cars is farfetched. (Think "And then our producer gave us a challenge." dialed up to 11.) But the driving, the cars, and the photography are very good. Iain May is one of the cinematographers. Top Gear fans will enjoy this provided they don't throw a brick at their TV during one of the farfetched premise bits.

I watched it, the premise was terrible and so over the top not even Jezza would do it. Also, Ben doesn't need that nonsense stuff.

Top Gear fans will enjoy this provided they don't throw a brick at their TV during one of the farfetched premise bits.
There would have been at least a few rolled-up socks bouncing off my TV, if I'd only had the foresight to have had the laundry basket handy <_<

Not sure who they thought would be the target audience. I reckon even a '12 year old me' would have groaned at some of the stupid between cars 'Barry' nonsense. If you take away that phone call silliness, and the secret agent escape, the self-healing Aston Martin and faked chopper crash ... oh, and ignore a couple of patently inappropriate car choices, and there's nothing else to watch, then it's OK.