Concept: Bentley EXP 9 F Concept

Perfect for those with more money than taste.

vomiting.jpg

...and it'll sell like hotcakes. For better or worse.

Didn't Clarkson and May drive something like this in China ;)

i wanna see what rapper over here put in an order for one of these?

Ugly and useless. Why would you want this over a Mulsanne or Arnage?

The Arnarge is sooo 2005. The Mulsanne is almost as ugly at the front.

This somehow manages to look old before it's built, I think it's the square rear lights. The Range Rover has had round lights for 10 years.

I actually don't have much of a problem with Bentley making an SUV. This SUV, though, wow. It doesn't matter though, because people would buy it just because it's a Bentley which means it's better than you.

I wish they made it look more like the CGT instead of the Mulsanne

Also know as a Bentley badged Audi Q7. Still bad, but better - instead, they committed a terrible terrible crime against the Bentley name.

Well looking at those pictures above, you sort of have to admit they were trying to be at least a little bit original.

I have mixed feelings towards these new superluxury SUVs. On one hand they are only to be a cash cow for the carmaker, but on the other hand this could provide the necessary funds for more enthusiast-oriented models. In this Bentley's case, I think they will end up making it. VAG already has all the technology and parts needed from Cayenne/Q7/Touareq, so all they need is the interior (which I quite like) and a Bentley shaped-body over the top. Also, the Continental is already a 2+ ton 4x4, so they might as well give it a bigger body.

This thing is basically a copy of a Range Rover with an ugly front and not so nice tail-lights. The front does look original at least and the interior seems rather nice, but I remember an Overfinch Holland&Holland Range Rover that also had a great interior and looked better from the outside.
Also what is wrong with VAG, a Bentley SUV and a Lambo SUV? What will be next? A Bugatti SUV? When is someone going to realise that Seat does not have a SUV?

Last edited:
I'd figured it for some extremely gaudy FAW. Maybe it is. Bentley parent VW have a partnership with FAW, called FAWVW.

Last edited:
This thing is basically a copy of a Range Rover with an ugly front and not so nice tail-lights. The front does look original at least and the interior seems rather nice, but I remember an Overfinch Holland&Holland Range Rover that also had a great interior and looked better from the outside.
Also what is wrong with VAG, a Bentley SUV and a Lambo SUV? What will be next? A Bugatti SUV? When is someone going to realise that Seat does not have a SUV?

SUVs sell. Companies like things which sell. I actually like the Lamborghini though as it is bonkers.

I get that these will sell like hot cakes, but I am wondering who they think will buy these. VAG already sells some of the most expensive SUV's around with the Cayenne Turbo and the Q7 V12. They must be hoping to persuade Range Rover Supercharged buyers.

See kids? This is why communism and cars don't mix.

Looks like someone crashed an Continental GT backwards into an Q7, what's more embarrasing, those fake turbine airvents, now I could understand it if it where an Lamborghini, but on a Bentley? :lol: Come on! :lol: It's looking like the ventilator's on top of a 70's towerblock by looking at it. :lol:

Yeah they pretty much ruined it, but I'll bet that Wayne Rooney has allready ordered one or two. :lol:

I get that these will sell like hot cakes, but I am wondering who they think will buy these. VAG already sells some of the most expensive SUV's around with the Cayenne Turbo and the Q7 V12. They must be hoping to persuade Range Rover Supercharged buyers.

You haven't spent much time in the Middle East, have you? :p

The parts I have visited where remarkably free of luxury cars (apart from Land Cruisers), but I think you are talking of the UAE and the other small countries around there. Range Rover sells almost as many proper Range Rovers in the UAE as in Germany, but still less than a thousand. Actually a thousand a year might be enough for Bentley which they will easily sell.