Bentley SUV?

jayjaya29

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW M3
Nasty, like always.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
i call bullshit. i really dont think Bentley will go through with this.
considering its just an artists impression, and its all speculation to begin with

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
it looks EXACTLY like a flying spur whos had one too many krispy kremes

mpulztracker

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Come to think of it, the fact that it looks like a pig alone will make it hard to sell in the middle east :lol:

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
I know it's just a Photoshop. But that's still the most disgusting thing I've seen this week (and I ate the skin of a dog for lunch the other day, for God's sake). Looks like a cheap kit car from somebody's backyard in Djibouti.

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
BlaRo said:
I know it's just a Photoshop. But that's still the most disgusting thing I've seen this week (and I ate the skin of a dog for lunch the other day, for God's sake). Looks like a cheap kit car from somebody's backyard in Djibouti.

:lol: I do agree about the ugly bit.... Not the eating a dog's skin bit though. Oh, do Kangaroo steaks last night count??

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Its just a PS. I know every other Bentley has the four circular eyes on the front but it doesn't mean this will.

jdee

That pic is SO bad! There has been talk about this since the Audi Q7 was first confirmed.

Here is a rendering that I saved from ages ago. Least this one is plausable.

http://img161.imageshack.**/img161/2553/bentley1ip.th.jpg

Looks like its sitting on 26-28" rims! Bentleys are always BIG, and according to Clarkson the Q7 is BIG!

Don't know what the old Bentley Boys would say about this, as it is a total first, unlike the Continental GT, and the Flying Spur which were around in the 60's, and even the new Continental GTC, which was previously called the Continental DHC as in Drop Head Coupe. Bentley is becomming more modernised calling it a convertable!

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
It's not so much that its frecking ugly, what bothers me is that Bentley are actually thinking of making a SUV that puts such a huge dent in my impression of Bentley as a company..

Werner

Car(s)
'11 Toyota Aygo; '07 Honda CB600F Hornet
looks like a proton suv or something... :yucky:

Leonidae

Bentley, pplease, stick to making luxury sedans that do 180mph, and leave SUV's to those who can not make god looking cars at all, like Porsche and BMW..

that..THING.. is hideous. :yucky: