Best apps from app store (iPod/iPhone)

The Epic Citadel demo is out now for iPhone/Pod/Pad from Epic Games using the Unreal engine on the iDevices.

Downloaded it for my iPad and have to say im really impressed with the graphics. I've heard its even better on the iPhone 4 due to the sharper screen. Positive side to what future games could look like.

It's too difficult to use the controls on the iPad. Works better on the i4.

One off my favorite apps is Harry's LapTimer, it is great for trackdays.

Gives you laptimes and corner speeds + g readings.

Works perfectly with the iPhone 4, i do not think the 3GS is as accurate and you will probably have to get the tomtom cradle if you have an 3GS.

Finally, an app that streams my music off my computer to my phone.

http://www.zumocast.com/

And its free (at least for now)

Last edited:
I highly recommend Slice it.

Graphics are really awesome and it's a great puzzle/thinking game.

You guys should check out Trainyard, it's insanely addictive! :D

The lite version has like 60 levels, which is amazing, but if you want to go full version its very cheap - it's on sale now for ?0.60.

for me, Word with Friends is my favourite app atm.. police radio rules (people do so much dumb stuff..) and hipstomatic takes great pictures.

I'm loving Osmos now. Also, Genius Scan seems pretty useful.

[youtube]BEAgf1krCRw[/youtube]

I just bought the game called Game Dev Story. its a simulator like roller coaster tycoon or the sims but you run a game development company. Its rather expensive for an iphone game at $4 but its very addictive.

To all the Jet fighter nuts out there, I'd recommend F.A.S.T, it's very fun and free to buy; a more extensive version can be bought for $5.

Does this mean drag and drop?

Yeah, it lags horribly on any file other than MP4s...:(

I'll wait for a patch, but will delete it if they can't fix it.

Anyway, I recommend the AppShopper app because they list the latest apps and announce price drops. :D

Last edited:
not a recommendation exactly but i figured this is the best place to ask. Also, apologies for bumping an older thread. Like I figured this is the best place to ask.

Does anyone know of an app for the iPad that i can use to take notes on? When i say take notes, I mean that I'm looking for an app that simulates a sheet of notebook paper and allows me to write out notes (using a stylus, of course). Then when I'm done taking notes, i can somehow save/export them. Doesn't have to be free but not super expensive. Thanks.