Best BT client?

Roland

I made a lazy search on this subject but didn't get anything. ATM I'm using bittornado and have been doing it for ages. But latly my download speed has dropped quite a bit for some reason. Can anyone recomend a BT client which works well and isn't complicated?

uTorrent hands down. Most people and friends I recommend it to end up coming back and thanking me. Its definatly the best in my books.

ABC is good to. Easy to use, its default settings are quite good aswell.

utorrent uses soooo little RAM, but I use Azureus as I have a great PC and I like the extra features.

Viper007Bond said:
utorrent uses soooo little RAM, but I use Azureus as I have a great PC and I like the extra features.

Yeah, and Azereus isn't that bad for mem usage. Firefox uses more on my PC.

But for those who need all the ram they can get, go with uTorrent ;)

I use Firefox on my computer and I have 256 MB of RAM, but it nuked my computer. How much RAM should I have?

Urban Sombrero said:
I use Firefox on my computer and I have 256 MB of RAM, but it nuked my computer. How much RAM should I have?

The bare minimum these days is pretty much 512 MB. If you play games, 1 gig and up is a better choice.

What do you mean "nuked" your computer? Just made it run slow?

BTW, Internet Explorer seems to use about the same amount of RAM on my PC, so I don't think Firefox would "nuke" you any more than IE would :D

I only have a laptop with 256mb of RAM and azureus just keeps crashing this thing all the time. I currently use bitcomet (and have been happily using it for a bout a year) but sinve UKnov banned it I think I'll give this Uturrent a go...

Recently moved from Azureus to uTorrent - :thumbsup: for uTorrent - does everything I need, and is teeny-weeny.

Windows XP uses around 200 MB of RAM and Azureus can use 150, so do the math on how much RAM you should have (at least 512).