• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

best driving game

For the PC: Richard Burns Rally
For the PS2: Gran Turismo (although I pretty much haven't looked at anything else).

BTW, "best" can be a bit of a subjective thing depending on whether you like arcade type games more or if you like sim games more.
 
the gran tourismo series have and always will be one of the best/in depth racing games i've played. i'm also looking forward to that other one everyone's talking about...forza is it?

i haven't played richard burns rally, but i've played colin mcrae 04 on pc, and i must say, it's very impressive. I've tried 05 demo, but for some reason, i didn't like it as much as i liked 04.
 
The Gran Turismo series (esp 4) are my favourite driving games by far. I also love Driving Emotion Type S, though the handling is very hard to get used to.


Currently listening to: We Will Become Silouettes - The Postal Service - Give Up (2003)
 
OT: Overheat do you paste that link in your box everytime you post??

Looks like it's not part of your sig...
 
I just write it after all of my posts - it's not a link - it's just letting the world know my musical taste - I enjoy sharing and it helps me to realise how much I like the current background music and is starting to influence me to buy some albums, which is a nice (yet expensive) added bonus imo :)


Currently listening to: Slow Like Honey - Fiona Apple - Tidal (1996)
 
That would mean switching to a different program for listening to my music, and I've been personalising my current station for the last 6 or 7 years. Plus, this way the title stays whereas with the other program it will change.


Currently listening to: Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay - Parachutes (1999)
 
ESPNSTI said:
For the PC: Richard Burns Rally
For the PS2: Gran Turismo (although I pretty much haven't looked at anything else).

BTW, "best" can be a bit of a subjective thing depending on whether you like arcade type games more or if you like sim games more.
 
SuperGeijiMayuu said:
i haven't played richard burns rally, but i've played colin mcrae 04 on pc, and i must say, it's very impressive. I've tried 05 demo, but for some reason, i didn't like it as much as i liked 04.
Colin Mcrae = arcade
Richard Burns Rally = simulation

I like Colin Mcrae 2, but anything after that I dislike.
IMHO Richard Burns Rally is lightyears better than Colin Mcrae.
 
Daniel said:
...
I dont think my music would interest most of you. Lots of Techno/Trance/House :thumbsup:

Then you'd be very wrong :D 8)
 
I'd always think you were more of a rocker considering your amazing hairstyle Daniel :|


Currently listening to: The New Year - Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism (2003)
 
^ :lol: I get that all the time.

Everyone thinks I Snowboard/Skate and listen to Rock/Punk/Reggae and smoke Weed/Marihuana and Beat Up Old Ladies/Steal.
While Im a nice young skier who enjoys chillout music, dont do drugs, and help old ladies crossing the road. :lol:

I like rock aswell, but my hair is the way it is coz I like it like that. Its also cool to look different IMO. Allthough sometimes its a hazzle.

Mischief007, Im glad to hear that!
 
Yea, I'm quite (ashamedly) prejudice in that way. I must say though that I really do love chillout music, and the fact that you want to express yourself as an individual is just plain awesome :)


Currently listening to: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (2003)
 
ESPNSTI said:
Colin Mcrae = arcade
Richard Burns Rally = simulation

I like Colin Mcrae 2, but anything after that I dislike.
IMHO Richard Burns Rally is lightyears better than Colin Mcrae.

8) thanks for your input. shall look into richard burns rally


*ot: btw, do we have a music thread going around already?
 
I wouldn't bother with RBR unless you have a wheel BTW.
 
Top