Best forums for Pocket PCs?

syncview

Car(s)
Suzuki Alto...yayyy!
I have an O2 XDA IIs. With windows mobile 5.

it sometimes keeps hard resetting itself for no reason.. it could be the battery, but it does that even when the battery is fully charged or the mobile is on the AC power..

What i want to do is reload the ROM, re-install WM 5 or maybe install WM 6.1.. and then check..

I'm not sure for hardware issues, but generally speaking XDA-Developers is the best forum for PocketPCs, especially HTC devices (your O2 being one).

Check it out, I'm sure someone can help you with reloading the ROM. It's pretty much one of the most resourceful forums on any topic, despite the gross theme. :p

Blayde: I didn't even notice, heh. The name PocketPC is technically wrong now anyway, they're Windows Mobile devices.

www.modaco.com? They had a specific forum dedicated to my phone (Blackjack II) that was very useful for finding software for it. And if you can, I'd recommend updating to 6.1. Text messaging is handled like IM conversations so if you text a lot it's much easier to follow. I think it has better versions of MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel as well.

The Brighthand forums are alright as well.

Have you tried doing a factory reset?