BEST FREE PHOTO-PROGRAM AVALIABLE ?? ME THINKS SO !

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I guess Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. used to be the best, but now this program is avaliable: (freware)

http://www.picasa.com/

Haven't tried it myself, but it was recomended by someone who knows his stuff ....

haz

Pretty cool program, It's a big animation browser, I like it, will see if it's any good in editing.

Thanks for the link :)

no probs buddy, glad you liked it ...

haz

check out The GIMP - www.gimp.org - it's one of the best I've used, tho I tend to use Corel PHOTO-PAINT 10 and Adobe Photoshop CS most. Adobe Photoshop CS is still the best image manipulation program available and Adobe Photoshop Elements 3 the best photo editing program. Adobe dominating as usual :)

I just started using the program today, and I really like it! Very impressed ...

This is how it looks like ... (yes, I know there is a pron folder there ... I don't mind, we all know we have 'em ;)

bildeprog2uz.jpg

haz

no! Oh, I guess I didn't formulate my topic well enough. It's just a prog for organizing your pics I guess ...

haz

It's supposed to be even better than ACDSee ... that's the prog I've used up to now, but so far this seems better ...

haz

the prob. I had with ACDsee is it takes forever to start-up... since you say its better than ACDsee... I'll give it a go :D

This program is my new favourite!! It's a good browser, and you can edit the simple thing real quick like contrast and color. You can see pics and even play vids in the browser. Very nice, I always used Paint Shop Pro to browse my pics but PSP takes a long time to startup...this is :thumbsup:

it was recommended by a whoppin' 87% or something on a newswebsite which have thorrough tests and reviews on different freeware progs and the net. This was the winner by far in its category! I too have started using it, and I love it too :thumbsup:

haz