Best looking car ever?

'69 Dodge Charger :D

general2.jpg

nah, not really, I can't be arsed. It's clear you can see many cars in it though (DB7 stands out a mile), but it just has too many 'extensions' everywhere.

db7-vantage-volante-02.jpg

spydert.jpg

Maybe the head and fog lights plus the gril, but very minimal imo.

But if you start judgeing like that ever car is a copy..

Spyker rocks, it's 'Designed', not many cars are really designed anymore. For instance an Aston Martin, that's just a copy of the previous model with some minor changes. Interior is nice but it's just 'normal'. Where the Spyker give you something new, gearlinkage, interiormaterials, steeringwheel. That's a proper design.

Spyker-01.jpg

2002%20Spyker%20C8%2001.jpg

Spyker_C8_Spyder_1.jpg

Cyfun said:
'69 Dodge Charger :D

image[/quote]

Hey is that Guybrush Threepwood in your avatar? :lol:

Jostyrostelli said:
Spyker rocks, it's 'Designed', not many cars are really designed anymore. For instance an Aston Martin, that's just a copy of the previous model with some minor changes. Interior is nice but it's just 'normal'. Where the Spyker give you something new, gearlinkage, interiormaterials, steeringwheel. That's a proper design.

I think it looks like a pimped maserati/tvr crossbreed

The range now kinda looks very simular imo. But its not such a bad thing in my books. As long as its a good design, porche have been doing it since the 70's :)

But theres no way your convincing me that the spyker is unorriginal. It's right up there with the TVR's. THey compliment each other nicely i think, a tvr when your 30 and a spyker when your 40

DB9 is a reworked DB7. But DB7 was really a new design when it was introduced(I think), since the 80's/early 90's V8 Astons were nothing like these. Although I do see a clear similarity between DB6 and DB7.