Best looking car ever?

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
hmmm... what is it with the Europeans and spykers... the design never really appealed to me at all... the only thing I like about it is the gear changing thing. and OVerheat... I'll take the Zagato anyday as well

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Of all the pics posted, the Cerbera grabbed my attention. Ferrari's, Aston Martin's... they don't do nothing for me.
I agree the early GTS Viper looks like an instant classic. I'll give it a few more years to be sure but I like the looks of it a lot.

My problem is looking at a car from a design perspective without factoring in the performance of it. An STi Impreza, to me, is beautiful at first glance. But the appeal comes more from function than form... get my dilemma ?

So the Viper, with its 8.0 liter V10 engine and no gimmicks like ABS or traction control is very appealing... But it looks good too. ;)

From a "designed to fit function" point of view (i.e. going really fast ), I have to say I very much like the original million dollar car, the McLaren F1.

But from the same point of view, the AMG tuned G-Wagon looks good too so... :blush:

Vitamin J

Car(s)
1996 Mazda Miata 1.8L, 1992 Spec Miata 1.6L
I was gonna post up some pics of a Stingray Vette, or a '73 Carrera RS, or a Testarossa, or an F40, or a Countach, or a Chevelle 454, or a Triumph, or some other obscure car that I love the look of. But I always go back to this:

-Cpt. J.-

Car(s)
none
Vitamin J said:
I was gonna post up some pics of a Stingray Vette, or a '73 Carrera RS, or a Testarossa, or an F40, or a Countach, or a Chevelle 454, or a Triumph, or some other obscure car that I love the look of. But I always go back to this:

The front is from a MacLaren F1 and the rear from a Jaguar XJ220 and its allso as long... to top it all off there are slashes everywhere :?
I realize everyone have has unique taste so I will not say you are wrong... but that thins is butt ugly. :puke:

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
i'm still not used to those headlights...

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
bone said:
i'm still not used to those headlights...
Me neither, but those curves more than make up for it.

osabros said:
^what is that?
Toyota 2000GT, or what would happen if Japan built an E-Type (and hadn't bothered with building a lot of them :cry:).