Best looking car ever?

Roland

Many will probably argue it is the e-type, but for me it is the Miura

Just take a look at it...

0039uv.jpg

miuraouverture4ab.jpg

I can never chose when it's only one..

would probably be a duel between the E-type and some old Ferrari..

Dodge-Viper-GTS-Final-Edition-photo-2.jpg

If you ask me, this is a fine example of a timeless design. An instant classic the moment when it first arrived on the showroom floor thirteen years ago. The new model carries on the design cues, but doesn't really struck me as hard as the old one did.

Best looking car ever? That's pretty subjective. There's no end-all, be-all car design that the entire world likes.

I can't decide between the E-type and the miura... but I agree with Overheat that the NSX is a great looking car as well... and of course... my RX-7 :D

andyhui01 said:
I can't decide between the E-type and the miura... but I agree with Overheat that the NSX is a great looking car as well... and of course... my RX-7 :D
I really like the Aston Martin DB4 and the nsx.

I think the nsx is a great timeless design. For example, the new nsx looks a lot like the old one, it just has a few changes to it (the rear is completely the same i think), and the nsx still looks very modern:
nsx02037.jpg

Aston Martin DB9.

Quite like my car too :mrgreen:

And the 996 GT3 RS, with red wheels.

I haven't seen all classic cars but in general I prefer classic then new.
Don't like the headlights of the muira, looks stupid. Ferrari 456.

Prolly lots of other classics too, can't think of them right now. :bangin:

so is Mercedes Taking theirs off?... yea... the pouncing jag on Jag's was an icon... just like driving a Subaru and seeing a Hood Scoop.

i think "best looking car ever" is a stupid thing to vote for

pic_hhf_1994_silberpfeil_0001_582x334x16m.jpg

20s15sdlf.jpg

what looks better? i can't decide

andyhui01 said:
so is Mercedes Taking theirs off?... yea... the pouncing jag on Jag's was an icon... just like driving a Subaru and seeing a Hood Scoop.

as the mercedes one can bend back, i believe that it is fine.

the one on the phantom is retractable, and i guess that it is supposed to be retracted whilst the car is in motion. (otherwise, whats the point?)

sry for being off topic...

this should point me right

PicFetch

loving the tr6 :)