Best looking car ever?

Nah, Ferrari 400 is the cheapest Ferrari.

Ferrari_78_400_Red_sf11.jpg

Still over ?10,000 tho! :?

marcos_eirik said:
zenon said:
marcos_eirik said:
The Tuscan R is so beautiful and modern, that it could have been put on show besides Picasso's Guernica...
[art snob][/art snob] :p :lol:
:x I'm not an art snob...
Ya, I'm calling myself an art snob. I put the [art snob] brackets around my own comment.... I go to art school, am a painter, video and new media artist as well as a self confessed art snob. :p

512TR is not the cheapest ferrari... it was the fastest production car at that time.... it got replaced by the F40 so it is in the F40's price range. Cheapest ferrari might be the 360Modena.... and chade... the Ferrari 328 looks very similiar to the 512TR... just look at the front... I've liked every ferrari with that styled nose

how is buying a Maserati more value for money at the same price range... the only maserati I liked is this one... from the rear... it could qualify for a beautiful car... but the front is just awful
3200GT_5.jpg

you mean like the Ferrari 400... that must be the ugliest Ferrari ever... I'd have that guy on the forum's Maserati instead of that :D

512tr-2.jpg

Add me to the chorus of Testarossa/512TR love. It's the first exotic I truly fell in love with, and is a timeless and very original design. No other car has ever looked like it. If I could own only one car, this would be it.

IMO the original Testarossa is the only one of the trio that looks good. The TR (pictured) it ok to look at, but the 512M is just awful :yucky:

testarossa.jpg

^Testarossa

512.jpg

^512TR

512m.jpg

^512M

andyhui01 said:
and chade... the Ferrari 328 looks very similiar to the 512TR... just look at the front... I've liked every ferrari with that styled nose

What?!? The 328 is much smaller, has better proportions, has a more "rounded" design and is overall much sexier!! ;-)
And it doesn't have the fat, ugly "shoulders" over the rear wheels... as you probably guessed, it's not the front of the car that I like most...

u got a problem with the E30?

then u got a problem with me as well u know!

j/k, but i also adore the E30 (and will buy one)