Best of 2005

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
//EDIT: No new material, but heres the link:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/195030

It would have finished on BBC2 over 5-hours ago. Can any of our UK members (or other) confirm whether or not there was any new material?

Some of us thought that the 2-segments from S6 & S7 that didn't get shown (Hammond) were going on this "Best of..." episode.

Vuk was ripping this for us but I don't want to download it if there is only 'old' material. [/quote]

A couple of questions...

I've read that seasons 5 & 6 will have 6 Best Of episodes...how many will season 7 have...and did seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 only had 1 best of...

thats it...

tyrell36 said:
A couple of questions...

I've read that seasons 5 & 6 will have 6 Best Of episodes...how many will season 7 have...and did seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 only had 1 best of...

thats it...
Nah the way its structured is that they have "Best of..." episodes after every year. So they don't do one after every series, only at the end of the year. So basically there is a "Best of.." episode for 02,03,04 and now 05.

Hope that answered your question :dunno:

Re: Best of 2005

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
It would have finished on BBC2 over 5-hours ago. Can any of our UK members (or other) confirm whether or not there was any new material?

Some of us thought that the 2-segments from S6 & S7 that didn't get shown (Hammond) were going on this "Best of..." episode.

Vuk was ripping this for us but I don't want to download it if there is only 'old' material.

Nopes .. It containted the Mclaren SLR race, Focus ST, 2 x Stars in Fast cars, The roll over guiness book of records attempt ..

Or did i miss a single little part ? :roll:

Re: Best of 2005

PogotheMonkey said:

Vuk was ripping this for us but I don't want to download it if there is only 'old' material.

Nopes .. It containted the Mclaren SLR race, Focus ST, 2 x Stars in Fast cars, The roll over guiness book of records attempt ..

Or did i miss a single little part ? :roll:

That's all I saw too, though I did miss the first 5 minutes. But I'm sure that was just the SLR race anyway.

^but it doesn't count per month, but per 30 days, so that's no decent representation

it does? so you start with 0% each month?

in the system i have, the amounth you downloaded 30 days ago is deleted from the total. so basically i'm always between 80 & 90 %.

So there isn't any new material. Damn! :x

I still can't believe it - Six-episodes :cry: The most useless series ever!!
bone said:
in the system i have, the amounth you downloaded 30 days ago is deleted from the total.
I have a system where I can download whatever I want, when I want and however much I want. God bless my 1500kbps, unlimited ADSL connection!
Sorry for rubbing it in :roll:
Viper007Bond said:
Top.Gear.S07.Best.Of.Special.WS.PDTV.XviD-HAGGiS

http://www.mininova.org/tor/195030
Meh...might aswell download it myself seeing as I already have all the other "Best of.." eps.

I'll assume Vuk won't release his.

i used to have 5Mbs connection with max 10 gig download

but they decided to spoil us, since jan 1st, i have 10Mbs downlaod, but still only 10 gig/month

what a stupid system :x

(and worse of all, we don't have any other options, no connection with unlimitted transfer available)

5Mbs connection unlimited download .. God i love my dutchie ISP 8)

I thought i read somewhere that er would be a couple of best of shows at the end of serie 7 .. I want to see hammond get shot at and freezed to death :twisted:

jensked said:
God bless my 1500kbps, unlimited ADSL connection!

Well my connection is 4600kbps and Bone's is probably faster (sorry for rubbing THAT in :p )

(but we do have transfer limits :cry: i'd be happy to give up half my speed for more transfer)

24mb connection unlimited......... :oops: shoudent of said that

STi Nut said:
jensked said:

Well my connection is 4600kbps and Bone's is probably faster (sorry for rubbing THAT in :p )

(but we do have transfer limits :cry: i'd be happy to give up half my speed for more transfer)

Ok STi Nut, go to the link for this Best of 2005 episode, click on it and set your upload limit it to "0" (unlimited) and seed damnit!
I'm 65% done and its virtually crawling!

STi Nut said:
jensked said:

Ok STi Nut, go to the link for this Best of 2005 episode, click on it and set your upload limit it to "0" (unlimited) and seed damnit!
I'm 65% done and its virtually crawling!

i do that for most Top Gear eps