Yes!
240_turbo_046.jpg

240_turbo_015.jpg

240_turbo_021.jpg

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/19185/Volvo_242_Turbo.html

Do want very much!

Last edited:
WANT WANT WANT!
In terms of cars in America, there's nothing I want more at the moment.

They've been trying to sell that for a while. I've seen it on eBay before. Agreed though, HOT!

That's an incredible Lancia...but even if I had $30,000 I wouldn't buy it. How and who is going to repair it WHEN something goes wrong? Especially in West Virginia...

That's an incredible Lancia...but even if I had $30,000 I wouldn't buy it. How and who is going to repair it WHEN something goes wrong? Especially in West Virginia...

If I had $30,000 I wouldn't but it, but if I had $1,030,000, it'd be a no brainer.

I thought it was a strange VW Rabbit at first.

it keeps showing up... but why always as a 1980... is it the vin? i mean it sure looks like an evo or evo II but those were only available in 1992 and 1993 also i would buy that in a second if i had 30k i could deal with being destitute if i had one of those in storage. infact once i pay off my school loans my first order of business is to get an EVO II and put it in storage until 25 years is up

Last edited:
Also, is that interior pink? :?

Looking at the other picture, it's a trick of the light and the interiors grey.

Wait, what? The Taurus was ever officially sold in Europe?

I don't think it ever was, or at least this model wasn't. Japan, Hong Kong and Australia did get it though, with the Sable headlights. I guess because they made it look more like a euro car?

Either way I had no idea an RHD SHO even existed.

Is it just me or do those wheels on the M1 look really small.

they are... 18" wheels are a relatively recent development most older race cars are rolling on 15" or 16" wheels