Best of eBay and Craigslist

No, panther wagon is better.

https://www.nettikone.com/en/dodge/dodge-pw350-4x4/1633429

1988 Dodge Power Ram W350 4x4 with a Multilift cable hoist. Sold new in Finland, only 40.000 miles. I don't think I've ever seen an American pick up truck with a cable hoist upfit before.

trucks-dodge-1633429_l_440ed50b79fb3b1d.jpg

trucks-dodge-1633429_l_f8dd62561d929ff5.jpg

trucks-dodge-1633429_l_d2ba70d470cffde4.jpg

Last edited:
How legit is Dashub?

Also, looking at 90s? Why? Need something obscure in your life?

I fancy a roadtrip car and I'd like it to be as obscure as possible. The fact that the 90 wagon shares tail lights with the Fiat Uno gains a good deal of obscurity points right out of the gate. :D

A 75 would be cool but that's been done before.

I fancy a roadtrip car and I'd like it to be as obscure as possible. The fact that the 90 wagon shares tail lights with the Fiat Uno gains a good deal of obscurity points right out of the gate. :D

A 75 would be cool but that's been done before.

For even more obscurity points, look for a 90 Quadrifoglio Oro: those had a custom briefcase in place of the glovebox

73gilw.jpg

walizka90.jpg

:jc: Not even a Maybach has this!

For even more obscurity points, look for a 90 Quadrifoglio Oro: those had a custom briefcase in place of the glovebox

That's awesome! I saw an advert that had 'with breifcase' in the title and wondered what it meant. :D

:jc: Not even a Maybach has this!

can you open it while it's in place?
if not, it doesn't make sense as a glovebox...

where to store your deo?