Best of eBay and Craigslist

It is a good looking beast. I would prefer a Pontiac or Buick from that era though. But at that price,... I wish I could do it right now.

I can't click the link while on tapatalk for some reason. Is that a bid starting price of $10k?

I can't click the link while on tapatalk for some reason. Is that a bid starting price of $10k?

Yeah. Its listed on Dupont Registry and Autotrader for $625k, so I'm guessing the eBay reserve is probably $624,999.99.

Why is that Malibu wagon so cheap?

Why is that Malibu wagon so cheap?

Good question because that price is great. I'm ashamed to admit I really like the blacked out theme.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

mobile.de: 1989 BMW M3 V10 535hp 115.000?

Here is your chance to own one of the most iconic sports cars from the 20th century, with the performance of a 21st century supercar! This is the exact car that has millions of views on Youtube, beating up modern day sports/supercars in the playful drag racing events with a rolling start hosted by GTBoard in Sweden. This car has a V10 from the E60 M5 producing over 500 horsepower, Porsche GT3 Cup brake calipers and a chassis that matches the power. The 5.0 liter S85 V10 produces 535 horsepower at 7700 rpm and 545 Nm (401.9 lb-ft) of torque at 6,600 rpm. Behind the engine sits a ZF five-speed manual transmission from a BMW 525TDS.
The philosophy of this project was to build a really fast and reliable car that can perform on the track, without destroying the original frame/body and outside appearance of the car. With it?s stock-look this car is a true sleeper that can surprise almost anyone.

Read the whole story here---> https://www.nettiauto.com/en/bmw/m3/9138882#frmMdlLgn <---

M3 V10 vs Huracan:

Powertrain:
-BMW S85 5.0 liter V10 with blocked Vanos system (535 hp at 7700 rpm and 545 Nm (401.9 lb-ft) of torque at 6,600 rpm)
-DTA S100 Ecu
-ZF five-speed manual transmission (BMW 525TDS)
-Custom made flywheel + Tilton clutch
-Stock drive shaft and differential apart from Z3M diff cover

Brakes:
-Front, Brembo (Porsche 996 GT3 cup) 6-piston calipers with M3 E46 CSL brake discs (345x28)
-Rear, Brembo calipers with Bmw 320mm brake discs

Chassis:
-Bilstein GrN shocks
-Coilovers, springs, strut bearings and various chassis stuff from Millway.
-H&R adjustable sway bars 22mm front, 18mm rear.
-BMW 325ix E30 steering rack + Mercedes-Benz A-klasse electrical power steering pump
-BBS Challenge wheels 17x8,5" and Kumho KU39 215-245/40-17.

Body:
-Stock apart from Evo 3 front fenders and Evo 2 front lip.

Exchange to a more ?normal? car is possible, suggest.

Triple post but for a reason - this doesn't need explanation:

996 GT3 "RSR"

This is quite a well-known car. Pretty sure I once saw this car for nearly 200k once. Seems like no one wanted it for that price.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Renault R5 Alpine Turbo (anybody got a deathwish?):

$_57.jpg

Pretty cool, but I don't understand your question about the deathwish. This is a first generation Alpine tuned and turboed R5. The engine is in the front and it's a front wheel drive supermini. It's very different than its mid-engined successor.

It ia still a tin can on wheels. Now it has more power to get into trouble.

Pretty cool, but I don't understand your question about the deathwish. This is a first generation Alpine tuned and turboed R5. The engine is in the front and it's a front wheel drive supermini. It's very different than its mid-engined successor.

Yeah, you're right. I tinglemingled them up.

And yet you are apparently not buying it. Why are you not buying it?

And yet you are apparently not buying it. Why are you not buying it?

What he said. You should have already bought it.