Best of eBay and Craigslist

SquareLeft

Car(s)
2019 Mazda6 Sport, 2002 Subaru WRX

JCE

Car(s)
2016 Dodge Charger RT / 2015 Jeep Renegade
I would be absolutely terrified if someone drove that M1 without changing the tires. If it does have the original tires those things are going to be super fucking dangerous to drive on. If it is just a garage / display queen fine but if someone wants to actually drive it they really need to change those tires.

SquareLeft

Car(s)
2019 Mazda6 Sport, 2002 Subaru WRX
I would be absolutely terrified if someone drove that M1 without changing the tires.
I was thinking the same thing when I read the ad. Having driven quite a few cars on VERY old tires, I can attest to the dangers of hardened tread and deteriorated sidewalls... On most cars, I'd just suggest that the new owner buy a second set of wheels and keep the original tire/wheel combo for display, BUT... how easy would it be to find a set of M1 wheels? (Although I'm sure one of you enterprising internet-searchers will find a set for sale...)

GRtak

Forum Addict
On a high(er) performance car this is increasingly true. Old tires helped kill Paul Walker. The idiot behind the wheel did not help either.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
So a Ferrari Testarossa raped an Esprit Turbo and this was the result? Rare it may be but it is truly hideous.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
So a Ferrari Testarossa venturi MVS raped an Esprit Turbo and this was the result?
FTFY!

i kind of like it, but probably only because it's rare and i've never seen it before.
show it to me 20 more times, and i'm sure it'll make me puke...

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
So a Ferrari Testarossa raped an Esprit Turbo and this was the result? Rare it may be but it is truly hideous.
I dunno, it's sorta 80'stacular, hate the rear lights so far in the middle, but apart from that it looks like it belongs in an old cartoon, I think I like it.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Still the coolest thing rick has boy-messed over in a long time. Shit car, but still extremely cool.