Best of eBay and Craigslist

Yeah, I was wondering why nobody is noticing... guess just can't be arsed to

Which is odd because at least around here, cops are constantly running plates while they?re driving or in traffic

Yeah, I was wondering why nobody is noticing... guess just can't be arsed to

Which is odd because at least around here, cops are constantly running plates while they?re driving or in traffic

I don't think the system can identify the model of the car, it just can find a plate that is wanted for some reason. The system also does not announce what the plate belongs to unless they are locking in on that car for some reason.

Show and Display doesn't count due to the limitations - I'm talking about fully unrestricted import, where you can use it as a daily driver if so desired. It is illegal to import an R34 'normally.'

Wow news to me, cool. I'd take even an R33 GTS-t or something lower down the chain. Just love the body style.

The price reflects the fact that two rare cars were sacrificed to make this.

I don't think the system can identify the model of the car, it just can find a plate that is wanted for some reason. The system also does not announce what the plate belongs to unless they are locking in on that car for some reason.

I figured the system would come up like this:

OWNER NAME
ADDRESS
MAKE/MODEL/COLOR/YEAR
WANTED FOR
EXPIRED?

Or something thereabouts. At that point you're just making sure the badges match the database. I would think as a cop, seeing cars all day, you'd notice certain models have distinct shapes to them. A beetle doesn't look like a town and country. What, you can't put two braincells together and go "This looks nothing like a VW, says Nissan on it, I don't think this is right. Better pull him over and check his paperwork in the car and the explanation for the goofy registration."

Last edited:

OWNER NAME
ADDRESS
MAKE/MODEL/COLOR/YEAR
WANTED FOR
EXPIRED?

Or something thereabouts. At that point you're just making sure the badges match the database. I would think as a cop, seeing cars all day, you'd notice certain models have distinct shapes to them. A beetle doesn't look like a town and country. What, you can't put two braincells together and go "This looks nothing like a VW, says Nissan on it, I don't think this is right. Better pull him over and check his paperwork in the car and the explanation for the goofy registration."

I am sure all of that info will be available to the officer. But the system is searching a ton of plates as it is going down the road, so it will not Be showing what each vehicle is. If something comes up stolen, for example, it should set off alarms.

OWNER NAME
ADDRESS
MAKE/MODEL/COLOR/YEAR
WANTED FOR
EXPIRED?

You are expecting far too much. First, the automated plate reading system doesn't work all that well when both the vehicle mounting the plate reader and the vehicle whose plate it is trying to read are both driving on the road, often at different speeds. Second, you're vastly overestimating how much many police officers know about vehicles. An infamous case in point: During the 2013 manhunt for cop-gone-bad Chris Dorner in Los Angeles, the suspect was known to be in a charcoal Nissan Titan pickup truck. Instead, two officers mistook a BRIGHT BLUE Toyota Tacoma with two innocent older women for the suspect vehicle and eight officers fired at it over 100 times.

lead_large.jpg

Officers unable to see clearly into the truck sprayed it with 103 rounds, and hit seven nearby homes and nine other vehicles with gunshots and shotgun pellets.

Another officer mistook a black Honda Ridgeline for the charcoal Nissan Titan. That idiot rammed the Honda (with again an innocent occupant) with his cruiser and shot into the cab three times.

NEWS_140729723_AR_0_MGVUYKIWFEUN.jpg

Nothing happened to either set of officers. They were all returned to duty with no consequences for their vehicular identification failure.

Expecting a cop to be able to tell a Jetta apart from a Skyline is now officially too much.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney?s Office said there was insufficient evidence to prove the officers acted unreasonably when they shot up the truck on Feb. 7, 2013, according to the report, dated Friday.

No, really.

A Torrance police officer made a ?reasonable mistake? when he shot at a Redondo Beach surfer during the chaotic manhunt for rogue Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner last year and will not face criminal charges, the District Attorney?s Office said in a report released Tuesday.

-snip-

McGee said he heard more shots and believed they were from close range and coming at his head. Still panicking and not able to see movement in Perdue?s truck, McGee forced open his door and fired three shots through the driver?s side window of the truck. The bullets missed Perdue, who yelled an obscenity and ?You?re shooting at me!?

The officer then realized his mistake. Dorner was black. Perdue was white. McGee asked if Perdue was all right.

Last edited:
I'm really liking this: 1950 Studebaker Champion Panamericana

1950 Studebaker Champion Panamericana Race-Hotrod Modification:

- 6 gear manual transmission (from Corvette)

- 5.7 liter Chevy V8 with about 480 hp

- front disc brake

- cage and bucket seats

- several wheel sets available

- with German papers

Unfortunately the car has a transmission damage, therefore it is sold on this low price.

470839.jpg

470840.jpg

470842.jpg

470841.jpg

470843.jpg

Monza. Front splitter could stay, but b?ser Blick has to go. But I like it... why do I like it

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

This one aswell...

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

please send help

My inner 80's chav likes very much....not sure if this helps.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Hell, I even like this blue one with a blue and beige (white?) interior. I don't know what the fork is going on.

This Monza thing must be contagious.

https://www.nettiauto.com/en/opel/monza/8725787
Opel-Monza-c61cc415004f1e25-large.jpg

https://www.nettiauto.com/en/opel/monza/9115926
Opel-Monza-8bf8fcad2d6a177c-large.jpg

Rare Irmscher Monza. Only 420 crankshafts made to produce this engine.

No info left how many engines were built out of these crankshafts and how many were fitted into Omega, Senator and Monza models. ( I know only one Irmscher monza besides mine) Maybe 10-15 in the world?

Engine: C36NEI 177kw

Gearbox: Getrag 265

LSD Differential

Engine + Gearbox driven 40000 km

New tyres, front Pirelli, rear Yokohama semislicks

Custom made black sealing, new engine wire loom.

Less then 15000 driven new:

Brakes

Shock absorbers

Clutch

windscreen

Car is in pristine condition. Location Estonia

It does have attractive external styling. I dig it.