Best of eBay and Craigslist

Whats the difference between a 500hp Supra and a 1500hp Supra?

They're both 10 second cars.

Looking at the size of that turbo, it has a turbo-lag the size of Texas

I was thinking the same when I saw the pictures....just pointless really...:|

Because replacing the clutch each week is even more expensive than replacing the tires :)

true dat. I just cannot fathom why you would want a car that is lightning fast with an automatic gearbox, which in my book are slow, eat up all your power and always do the exact opposite of what you want (up when you want down, down when you want nothing and shift when you're in the middle of the corner).

Autos are better for drag racing, which explains this Supra.

At least it's a sleeper! :woot:

true dat. I just cannot fathom why you would want a car that is lightning fast with an automatic gearbox, which in my book are slow, eat up all your power and always do the exact opposite of what you want (up when you want down, down when you want nothing and shift when you're in the middle of the corner).

With 1500hp, power that is lost due to the automatic transmission shouldn't be an issue any more, and I can imagine that I'd be pretty difficult to find a suitable manual gearbox that could cope with that power.

how can a supra be a sleeper?
When it doesn't look like this.
autopixx-de-1144665171-68.jpg

toyota_supra_general_lee_rear.jpg

Not to mention a proper manual gearbox. Why waste 1500 hp on an automatic?

Yeah the manual tranny wouldnt be able to handle the power load from the engine, while the auto trannys eat up big single turbos such as that.

Thats straight from what a supra owner told me.

I was thinking the same when I saw the pictures....just pointless really...:|

Most tuned Supras, not saying all of em, just have huge power to say they have huge power.

Words can not express how much I want to burn that car.

Purple swede? That's gangsta ballin yo!
Other than that, it's not bad. Does every tuner Supra come with that exact same hood?

I have to admit the interior is kinda lame with all that swede but still....As for the hood (or bonnet or whatever) there are plenty of other hoods going round so if someone could buy me that supra I would change it :p