Best of eBay and Craigslist

Overheat

Forum Addict
well, I'm gonna start posting in this thread again - it's been a while:

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport
http://tinyurl.com/2hjsea

I know the stuff I post tends not to be very extravagant, but it's stuff I like :)

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
I know what you mean about the Camel Cig's Range Rover, if i had the cash and was 18 then i would buy it without a second thought.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
If it's anywhere near as fun to drive as it is in Gran Turismo 4, I'd get it! Needs to lose the Mr Bean paint job though! Oh actually I've just remembered that was stock!

I'm not Takumi

Car(s)
Toyota AE86 Corolla
Experemental Subbie Drifter, Circa....1995?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Subaru-Legacy-19...ryZ31869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I?m not gonna swear to any of this BS story but simply relay to you what was told to me by the new car dealer I bought this car from. A 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon with cold a/c and a 5 speed, the car was supposedly an experimental car that Subaru made for ?drifting? which of course is something I have never heard of. It supposedly has a chip in it which makes the fuel injection different and makes the car faster. I will say that the car runs like a bear and although I think it is as ugly a car as I have ever seen, it probably is appealing to somebody because the guy who traded it in must have thought so. The car has a bee-bop muffler and exhaust system on it and it does sound terrific in my opinion and it has those funny looking wheels and red brake calipers too. The body is straight as can be but painted in flat black with no shine at all and it was not done by spray can but in a paint booth by a auto refinisher. The marking on the doors could be legitimate or just plain BS but I think that they are legit. The interior is in beautiful shape with no rips or tears and the whole car overall is in really nice shape and runs excellent so if you know what this car really is and the dealer I got it from was asking $4500 for it (although I think he needs a shrink) this one is going to be sold for whatever it brings with no reserve and it is being sold ?as is? because I don?t really know what I have here so thanks for looking and good luck with the auction.

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
^ Not on me. It's still god-awfully bland with poor detailing & proportions. Subaru is capable of much better.

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
lol the auction is over and there weren't any bids, seems like no one wants a new Subaru Corolla.