Best of eBay and Craigslist

+1 for the Benz too. But whats with the wheels in the boot? I thought they were the later model's.

not as cool as the 300SEL 6.3 but still

1992 W124 500E AMG

8be2_12.JPG

99be_12.JPG

d1ac_12.JPG

oo there are a few hot benzs on Ebay tonight

1986 W201 190E 16v 2.3L Cosworth

Picture001.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Last edited:
I like those Mercs. Nice find.

That Cossie is so cheap! :blink:

because of their age you usually see them for around 3-5ish the really really well kept ones go for about 10k. Unlike E30 M3's which are usually around 10k to begin with.

all these ebay sales looks quite tempting, what is everyone'e opinion on this?

Hardly a surprise Steve McQueen would ride something as cool as a Bonny. 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955...oryZ6338QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

We are pleased to offer this exquisite 1955 Mercedes Benz 300SL Gullwing from our collection. This car was recently restored to as new show/concours condition by a very well known collector and restorer of these Mercedes Benz vehicles. This car is finished in its original color combination of Astral Silver with red leather interior. This car is all numbers match, and comes with its original books, and its original tools. It runs and drives flawlessly and was recently featured in an article in Sports Car Market Magazine where they spoke very highly of this car. This car is gorgeous throughout and exudes quality of workmanship like no others. This exemplary car is priced well and has nothing but upside for the future owner. These cars have been selling well into the 700k range as of late and are steadily climbing in value. This classic Gullwing is truly an icon in automotive history.

445a_3.JPG

44b8_3.JPG

46c9_3.JPG

I will take this, the Dino and the F40 please.

I'd take the Shelby GT350H if it's genuine. Or the white with blue racing stripes GT350 if the other is not a real Hertz.