Best of eBay and Craigslist

1966 Chevrolet Corvette

3B42873FB05F44F497AF5001B600DAFD.jpg

031260269FC544CB9AF93D12AE3F0346.jpg

FCB9092A7BBE494C880E3807548922DD.jpg

24E6DA9788034689A5F171A3B65A6B1F.jpg

44E40D740BE9413DBDBEB3A76D43DA67.jpg

EABE882F0E8E45FEB2398335B85F90C0.jpg

You guys have no idea how much I want one of these.

Don't really care about the corvette but the mustang fastback next to it. DO WANT. Although the corvette seems to be a 427 in which case i do care and also DO WANT.

Last edited:
Euro 3.0CS in the USA. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Clas...oryZ6056QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://img389.imageshack.**/img389/3431/798812ny3.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.**/img389/1265/7a4612eh4.jpg

1972 BMW 3.0 CS E9 Euro coupe

vin 2211832

98% original Iceland Green European model with original Tan Leather Interior (Rare to have leather on Euro model most were valure). 180hp slant six engine with higher compression than US model engine (150,000km) never rebuilt. Stock Zenith carburetor?s operating smoothly without problem. Factory installed rear fog light option, not available on US model. Speedometer is original km unit (swapped out temporarily to pass DOT inspection). I am the 3rd owner, and I bought the car from the person that imported the vehicle in 1985. I have all DOT and EPA release paperwork.

There were only roughly 11,000 of these cars ever produced from 1971-1975 approximately 2,000 a year. In the 70?s, the BMW 3.0 cost just as much brand new as a Ferrari Dino. In 1974 the car received the big bumpers (80?s style) to meet federal crash standards unfortunately to the detriment of the aesthetics of the car. There is no ?B? pillar in the car, so when both front and rear windows are lowered the side is wide open. This car is routinely listed in classic car books and perennially on top 50 most beautiful classic car lists. To many, the 3.0 coupe was one of the most beautiful BMW?s ever produced.

NADA classic car values the 72 3.0 CS coupe at "Low Retail - $16,700" "Average Retail - $32,300" and "High Retail -$ 52,900). @008 Collector Car Guide 1) Excellent 95+ point car - $22,800 2) Fine Well Restored or original show concourse car - $16,000, 3) Very Good Complete, Partially Restored, good operational condition - $10,260, 4) Drivable, minor work to be functional, all components may need restoration, usable as is $4,550, 5) Needs Complete restoration, most likely not running, missing parts $2,750, 6) Parts Car - $900

I have set a realistic reserve, but please do not ask me what it is... This is an auction after all and it would not be a fair playing field if I told some people my reserve.

Mechanical:

Engine 150,000 km (approx. 93,000 mi) could use a rebuild, it is burning some oil and most likely from the valve guides being worn (a common problem with the m30 slant 6 engine

New Shocks 1995

New wiper motor 1996

New Alternator 1996

New radiator 1996

New Alternator 1997 (have original in box if want to repair to have matching #?s)

New Clutch 2000

New Flywheel 2000

New Tires (4) 2000 (215/60 HR 14)

All new brakes 2001 (4 new calipers, 4 discs, all pads, all hoses, and 2 emergency cables

Rebuilt transmission 2002 $1,800 (new synchros gears 1-4, new gears 1-3, all new bearings)

New complete Bosal performance Exhaust 2002 (from down pipes to exhaust tip)

New equal length performance headers

Interior:

Original Tan Leather interior with some wear on drivers outside bolster, horse hear still in good

shape, rest of leather nice patina. Kept up with Lexol.

All original Dark brown Carpets in excellent shape

Wood in original and fantastic shape.

Original Headliner in excellent shape

All instruments, instrument lights, interior lights and accessories in great working order

Custom fit sheep skin seat covers for front seats

Interior door and side panels in excellent shape

BMW M1 steering wheel (smaller in diameter from original wheel)

Seat belts have unique European latching mechanism (see photo)

A couple small cracks in vinyl dash pad

Interior chrome in very good bright condition

Exterior:

Iceland Green (dark green metallic) paint in excellent shape (new paint 1994)

Exterior chrome excellent shape and very bright and shinny

Front Turn signal modified to include marker light (most coupes you will see an additional side

marker light on the front with turn signal)

Parking lot dent confined solely to right front fender (see photo)

Glass in excellent shape

Some bubble rust by marker light and side fender grill (should be easy fix)

Some passenger floor rust, driver side fine an solid

No rust in trunk

Windshield rubber and chrome in excellent shape

Additional Items:

Hella H4 hi/low headlights

Hella H1 hi beam headlights

Front side turn signals modified to include marker lights in one single unit (US models had turn signals and marker lights on each fender)

Have original spark plug wire harness

Have the original exhaust manifold (if you want to remove header for originality)

Have brand new stock down pipes & heat shield (if you want to remove header for originality)

Have replacement front right chrome beltline to repair fender damage

Have brand new right fender grill to repair damage

Have original Key and Rare original ?valet? key. (I had to send to the factory in Germany for spare

keys to be made)

Blaupunkt Memphis Stereo with 4 Infinity speakers locate in front kick panels and rear kick panel

under rear seat

Have CSL airdam (not installed) modified with grills to complement the front grill work.

(See picture of gold 3.0 CSL as example of what it would look like installed.)

Have custom fit dash cover

Have Custom Painted (with high temp paint) Cylinder head cover (see photo)

Original tool kit in trunk (missing a few tools)

Original box shaped holder, right side of trunk (most were discarded over time)

Rear window currently in-operative. (Window not working, but I never investigated the reason for

them not working either)

Original trunk carpet (matches interior dark brown carpet)

Elephant skins in trunk if great shape

Have brand new BMW license plate holder

Always garaged until 11/07 (11/07 - 6/08 outside storage), now back inside a garage.

The car has sat mostly idle over the last 3+ years because of my divorce. It starts right up and drives well. I installed a brand new battery in July 08. I just drove it about 100 mile in a mixed varity of conditions on an 85 degree day (in town, stop and go, and highway) and had absolutely no issues or problems. My original plan was to slowly restore this car to 100% over time (as noted by the items done to the car during ownership) all the while driving and enjoying the vehicle. Unfortunately my divorce has changed those plans and I must now sell the car.

holy fuck!!!!! old enough that it is covered by the 25 year rule...

In my mind I specced up my ideal Roller Phantom cabrio in cream with the alu... sadly this has ghetto rims and the crystal lady.

I'd prefer more creamier, is quite nice though.

59c9_3.JPG

6cac_3.JPG

cc17_3.JPG

Linky

http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/6551/798031yb1.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.**/img340/7384/799352xu9.jpg

Linky

If I had to guess, I'd say $4million.

Doesn't quite beat the nissan engined MGB for me but I actually really like it

Hm... If I recall correctly there were actually two convertible Miuras ever made. The other one is dark green. Anyways, That's really rare. Although, I always wondered what happens if it starts raining while you are driving. My bet is that the engine will cut off :D

Hm... If I recall correctly there were actually two convertible Miuras ever made. The other one is dark green. Anyways, That's really rare. Although, I always wondered what happens if it starts raining while you are driving. My bet is that the engine will cut off :D

The rain will put out the fire the engine started.

And that's before you hit the tree...