Best of eBay and Craigslist

$(KGrHqJ,!pQE9eQf9P+vBPp5d!boRQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!mEE-mhQ7P+YBPp5c6Go2Q~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!oME9c54uKu(BPp5dIkO!g~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!h0E-iyZBHUlBPp5dYW7Bw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!lgE9qduHUoTBPp5dP,rZ!~~60_12.JPG

Linky

More money than brains. Those eBay bidders would fit right in at Barrett Jackson.

This was discussed.

Neil Armstrong?s 1967 Corvette Sting Ray for sale as ultimate barn find

It is not a museum piece so click the link with caution.

Wow, $200k and the reserve still hasn't been met yet. Jesus. Great car with a neat history though.

Yeah, a living legend owned that car, or at least drove that car so it will hit astronomically stupid prices.

The fact that somebody is willing to pay that much for the car in that condition is really a statement of what an accomplishment landing on the moon was.

I wonder how much cheaper Ken Mattingly's car would be? :think:

Last edited:
For sale in Monaco, May 12, 2012.

MC12_r307_01.jpg

MC12_r307_02.jpg

MC12_r307_03.jpg

MC12_r307_04.jpg

MC12_r307_19.jpg

Chassis No. G.P. 52/1 (engine number)

600+ bhp, 4,493.73 cc Ferrari Tipo 375 F1 V-12 engine with twin superchargers and twin four-choke carburettors, Timossi di Azzano three-point racing hydroplane hull. Length: 6,200 mm (245?). Beam: 2,470 mm (97.24")

? Achille Castoldi?s famed Ferrari V-12 Timossi 800 kg class racing hydroplane
? Reset the world speed record in its class on 15 October 1953, at 241.708 km/h
? Beautifully and painstakingly restored; engine confirmed original by Ferrari S.p.A.
? Accompanied by an extensive historical file, including a copy of the U.I.M. record certificate no. 329 and Nando Dell?Orto?s original racing logbook
? Unique, instantly recognisable, achingly beautiful and immensely historic

The ?three-point? hydroplane, devised in America during the late 1930s by Adolph and Arno Apel of New Jersey?s Ventnor Boat Works, truly revolutionised speedboat design. Elegantly simple, the Apel design divided the ?step? portion of the hull into two pontoon-like surfaces, or sponsons, with each on opposite sides of the boat. The boat?s propeller acted as the ?third point? in the equation. The tunnel between the sponsons trapped air to generate aerodynamic lift, with only the sponsons and propeller in direct contact with the water whilst the boat was at speed.

Estimate:
?1.000.000-?1.500.000

Linky

I do love Bumble, but this is pretty fucking awesome to, although there is a drawback.

This is the 1st S281 extreme prototype car built by Steve Saleen for the 2007 Transformers Movie. This is the #1 of 3 Barricade cars built for the movie. The #1 is a S281 Saleen extreme package with the V8 engine.

The super charger has been taken off by Paramount studios for sound purposes supposedly and i am not in possession of it.

$(KGrHqN,!qcE88ftS(18BPrE,F7jHg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!nwE9elp87DHBPrE,KYrUQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!nYE8YpZ!PbnBPrE,YDeWw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!nwE9emDpB(cBPrE,OvJqQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!pkE8W)m--QTBPrEbfuBLg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!qYE-ZMj5lcLBPrFSHbZkQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!k4E9vwO7dG)BPrFSifYLw~~60_12.JPG

"Are you username ladiesman217?"

The coolest Decepticon.

It doesn't work for me in yellow.

Well I am a V8 Vantage person - and that looks spectagulajistastic. And if I get bored of yellow, then they do white plasti-dip, right? :p Is a shame about the autotragic, though.

That just screams "replace ALL the rubber parts!". You might've been better off with your Saab addiction :p

I kinda like that PMY Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Although I would probably get tired of it after awhile. The Transformers Barricade Saleen S281 is awesome. Gotta love that 'to punish and enslave motto'.

Cheaper than a Yaris...

This was built back in the late 70's at a cost of ?6000!

It made such an impact on the show circut it wasnt long before his tropy stands were full and Street machine Magazine wanted to run a full feature on this outstanding van. In July 1984 it had a full double page spread and is still remembered and respected to this day... And heres why..

Occili Engineering built Tuned Essex 3-litre V6. with 4-speed manual box

$(KGrHqVHJEgE8oY,q)djBPVV3(c0uQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJFQE88fB,pYTBPVV3hd+N!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqNHJEYE88dNBUO6BPVV3YsqK!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKosE6e)dl0OrBPVV3Wffbw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJC4E8+y9k5e-BPVV3lGqg!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBwE9!GNQfKYBPVV3jOZBw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBwE9!GNQfKYBPVV3e,y9Q~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJFYE88fNNTP+BPVV3bG+p!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJE!E88YlI4ZPBPVV3hd3Zw~~60_3.JPG

?5000

Same money 300 mile Ital.

$(KGrHqZ,!pQE-vqiwYDFBPto2-)3N!~~60_3.JPG

Linky

Last edited:
Same money 300 mile Ital.

$(KGrHqZ,!pQE-vqiwYDFBPto2-)3N!~~60_3.JPG

Linky

It's amazing what some people will pay for a worthless car with a shit-ton of guff in the advert and some long exposure photos. This guy's cars always sell for silly money, they are always immaculate, but ridiculously overpriced. This, is no exception, the instant somebody buys it the damn thing will devalue by EVERYTHING.

Even the majority of BL people don't like Itals... Apart from their telescopic front dampers that can be retro-fitted to Marinas. :lol:

My uncle once had 4 Itals on the drive and he still has his the one he restored...