Best of eBay and Craigslist

Yeah that is not cheap. That is overpriced for a blown engine... while looking for cars several running XJ6s (and XJRs) popped up for less than what he is asking. Maybe not as good looking, but at least with intact engines..

Last edited:
http://flint.craigslist.org/cto/5768730302.html

00j0j_4LPns3OIgY8_600x450.jpg

That's not a 1976 Mini Cooper.

That's a 1990s Cooper imported into the US and given a 1976 title to get it legal in the US. The Mini Cooper was dropped in 1971 in all markets except Italy where Innocenti made their own spin on the brand.

Last edited:
New clutch every 15-20k miles and its $5k.
Is that for the paddle-shift only or also the 6-speed manual? That seems to be the biggest decider between it being very expensive and unfeasibly expensive.

how does that compare to other powerfull, yet ordinary cars
like the 760i or the S600?

needing a new one every 15/20K miles sounds ridiculous (i would need a new one every year :bangin:), they sure must be able to make a sturdier one!

how does that compare to other powerfull, yet ordinary cars
like the 760i or the S600?

needing a new one every 15/20K miles sounds ridiculous (i would need a new one every year :bangin:), they sure must be able to make a sturdier one!
How many of those land yachts were sold with manuals? Or were even available with them?

point taken...but that maserati doesn't even make 400bhp!
the bmw 335i makes the same with some mild tuning
would that also mean a new clutch every year?

it's like they weren't even trying to provide a lasting one...

Don't remember believe flappy is 15k but the manual is 20-25k miles was about 5 years ago when I looked into it. Either way its more then 1 a year for me. Yes a 335 may be more durable, but does it have the same presence as a Maserati?

Having a crack addiction makes you money?

Maserati Quattroport
Drive: 4WD

I think somebody doesn't understand the meaning of Quattroporte :think: