Best of eBay and Craigslist

I want it, and a big sticker " Free Candy". Anyone wanna bet, that im gonna be pulled over daily. :D

I want an Econoline!

Yea, that's an Econoline I'd love to turn in to a badass project. It needs a 351 in it though...

I want it, and a big sticker " Free Candy". Anyone wanna bet, that im gonna be pulled over daily. :D
I told my wife when I get a can it'll have a personal license plate that reads, FRE C'DY.
Yea, that's an Econoline I'd love to turn in to a badass project. It needs a 351 in it though...
You aren't thinking big enough here. Needs an aluminum headed 408 and Tremec 6 speed! Your own Super Van.

You aren't thinking big enough here. Needs an aluminum headed 408 and Tremec 6 speed! Your own Super Van.

Hmmmm... Maybe you're on to something. ;)

Hot damn.

I AM THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!

Is it like meth addiction strong? Or is that only Mustang territory?

I don't have any personal experience with methamphetamines, so I can't really comment on that. It's slightly below 1984 Mustang SVO in 9W, but above say 1995 Mustang GT in yellow with an automatic.

Nobody is going to mention the Griswolds? Really?

The want is strong here to....

Last edited:
Not enough headlights, and clearly the wrong color.

Which 987 would you choose? Both are manual, were first registered on 08/2007 and cost slightly under 70.000?. That's where the similarities end.

mobile.de: RUF 3400K
-74,108km
-Original RUF VIN
-Supercharged 3.4, 400PS 440NM
-Drexler limited slip diff
-PASM replaced with Bilstein Damptronic electronic suspension

$_57.jpg

mobile.de: Gemballa 4.0 RS
-only 13,359km
-4.0 naturally aspirated, 390PS 420NM
-380mm 6-piston brakes front, 330mm 4-piston in the rear
-Price when new was 259.987?

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Last edited:
Latter one. I honestly think that supercharged flat 6 Porsche engines are just morally plain wrong.

The first one. Easy choice. The second one is too loud and fiddly.