Best of eBay and Craigslist

What goes though a Manta drivers head, when he hits a wall ?
His rear spoiler *BaDumTsch*

You know why they decided that the Manta C will be only a meter wide?
So the driver can have both elbows out of the windows!

You know why they abandoned that plan?
Cause the "KENWOOD" sticker would not fit the rear window.

Why have most Manta drivers a bale of straw on the passenger seat?
It's blonde.

- - - Updated - - -

A Manta driver has a broken rear window, he goes into the shop for a new one...
"I want the one made by Kenwood."

:lol:

Honestly, that's ... not sure if it's so bad, it's starting to be good again, of it's just cool because a lot of people might not know (anymore) what this is but sorry I think it's awesome. :D

Oh man, Koenig, they were it. I don't think they're around anymore. Can't really find a Wiki article (except this one, but no defunct date in it) or any other information - their website is still running but seems to have been forgotten since the late 90s ...

I like it, but i've always been a sucker for these old opel's

If it would be 20% of the asking price I'd buy it immediately.

If it would be 20% of the asking price I'd buy it immediately.

I thought in similar ways - this is cool and all, the low mileage is somewhat awesome. But is it worth 22? No ...

I thought in similar ways - this is cool and all, the low mileage is somewhat awesome. But is it worth 22? No ...
Keep in mind that the low mileage is the mileage after the late-80s rebuilt, not the total mileage of the car... Complete crack pipe.

Keep in mind that the low mileage is the mileage after the late-80s rebuilt, not the total mileage of the car... Complete crack pipe.

Oh wtf. I thought this was the overall kilometerage as the car has been put into storage so early in its life. For that price? Hell no. For 5000? Fick ja!

Just wanted to say that word is awesome. That is all.

My brain will sometimes pronounce a word with a London accent for reasons I don't know why so, that word sounds extra fancy to me.