Best of eBay and Craigslist

This has to be the nicest E34 I've ever seen. :drool:

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=250869295

1994 BMW E34 M5 Individual

Special order color Orinocogr?n
Special order interior
Note the rear seat with center console (fridge?). The front seats must be from E36 M3?

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

Wow, and the wheels aren't corroded.

Overpriced.

You're not going to hear anything good from me since I hate that body style with a burning passion.

You're not going to hear anything good from me since I hate that body style with a burning passion.

^ This.

I'm ok with the Caprice saloon badge'd Impala SS but something about that wagon body style just disgusts me. As I always say in situations like this, you cannot outrun ugly! And that Lingenfelter wagon is ugly.

Doesn't look any less shit than it did when we first saw it. :puke:

Wasn't he a year or so off from nyan cat being popular?

Two interesting older cars for sale

Two interesting older cars for sale

You could call these "Pre-Craigslist". I'm helping a friend sell two of her father's cars. I'm working outward from word-of-mouth to emails and posts like this. We'll go to Craigslist if we have to, but I'm betting they'll sell before she has to endure phone calls from the Craigslist Crazies. As a side note, both of the cars have been repainted, but the two paint jobs are several years old and have held up very well. Both cars are stored in Ashland, Kentucky. The cars are priced to sell quickly and those prices are firm. So, you folks get first dibs - here they are:

1962 Oldsmobile F85 two-door coupe. It has the small aluminum V8 engine and the Jet-Away automatic transmission. Brakes & steering are manual and there's no A/C. The mileage is 62,431. This car can be started and driven but will almost certainly need new tires. The little F85 is priced at $4,000. Here are a couple of photos of the Olds: (BTW, there's nothing wrong with the trunk lid - we had it open for more photos.)

Qj9PST1.jpg
[/IMG]

RxY0i5g.jpg
[/IMG]

The second car is a 1976 Chevrolet Caprice coupe. It has its original 350 c.i. engine, a Turbo-Hydramatic transmission, power steering and brakes as well as air conditioning. Mileage is 45,512. The Chevy is priced at $3,000 and should be able to be driven to its new home. The photo below was taken a few years ago, but the condition of the car hasn?t changed:

pmiqX77.jpg
[/IMG]

If you're seriously interested in either of the cars, PM me and I'll send you contact info for the owner.

P.S. to Spectre: Yes, the F85 is pretty rare and parts are hard to find. Yes, again, the Jet-Away isn't a particularly strong transmission and can be a pain to service. Both of these cars, however, have been well-cared-for and garaged for the last umpteen years; so I don't feel uneasy offering them for sale.

SL

Last edited:
Very cool. Are those the stock wheel covers on the Caprice?

VuSeT.jpg